Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Engagement

ACT2

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

Ok cool, can I have an invite to the wedding?:vegas:

so many Carino haters around... leave him alone. He’s done nothing but show love and affection for Gaga. I’m happy for them. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSTER
8 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I’m so happy for her :cryga:

But also, I feel so selfish, because I want Gaga to be this single strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man.

As long as she’s happy :kara:

I don't need to be on top
To know I'm worth it
'Cause I'm strong enough to know the truth

:poot:

Can the Christian haters/doubters shut up? Its her personal life. She's a smart woman in her 30's not a teenager getting engaged. She knows what to do. 

ARTPOPSTER
16 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Madonna will first perform an iconic mashup of Express Urself and BTW followed by Lanas moving rendition of “So Legit” and finally Katy Perry will ride in on a mechincal horse and wearing green hair 

Don't forget Azealia and Perez. :huntyga:

RAMROD

YAAAAAAAAAAAASS!! :woohoo:

Congratulations Gaga and Carino :woot:

Next up, wedding and babies! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheSlash

Scrolling through the comments on this video and there's one German comment in-between only English comments :selena: .

OT: I'm so happy for her. I can't deny BradGa had something I really would've been here for, but CarinoGa sounds more relieving to me for Gaga :sara:  :kara: . I wish them all the best and a beautiful wedding :flutter: 

Ew, David!

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

a weird part of me is oddly sad for her bc deep down it doesn’t feel genuine to me but still wish them good luck w it 

for instance she lights up with Bradley and looks v sad with carino but what do we know 

i wonder what her and carino even have in common sometimes 

Mind your own relationship, gurl..... if you have one :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

19 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I’m so happy for her :cryga:

But also, I feel so selfish, because I want Gaga to be this single strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man.

As long as she’s happy :kara:

You can be strong and independent while being in a relationship. If anything, I think it show's strength by allowing herself to love again after having her heart broken.

I'm so happy for her. :heart:

giskardsb

I guess Gaga forgot that she needs to clear all her personal relationships with the Little Monsters Gaga Steering Committee, to ensure that she stays on brand.

Mirages

May they be happy no matter how much dirt gets splashed around them on this cult site :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived