💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Engagement

ACT2

Featured Posts

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Queen of taking things slowly and not engaging with her boyfriend on the same week they met

They engaged quickly tho. She’s been wearing that ring a long time 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

I love how you quoted me right as I edited it :ladyhaha:

But I will be giving the performance of a lifetime with "is that alright"

inb4 tony bennett sings bloody mary jazz version while taylor kinney dances like a gay backup dancer for him

That's Gossip

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

a weird part of me is oddly sad for her bc deep down it doesn’t feel genuine to me but still wish them good luck w it 

To me it seems very genuine because they're keeping it mostly out of the public eye but Gaga acknowledges his existance and doesn't lie about their status. Feels like her relationship before Taylor... people knew about it kind of but it's nobody famous and they don't rub it into everyone's face

Musery

2 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

i wonder who will perform at her wedding?

Madonna will first perform an iconic mashup of Express Urself and BTW followed by Lanas moving rendition of “So Legit” and finally Katy Perry will ride in on a mechincal horse and wearing green hair 

Leblanc

I wish people could just be happy for her happiness, instead of wanting her to abide by what they want/feel/expect.

She literally said in her speech she is more than a puppet for the public's entertainment yet here her fans think they know every detail about her and christian's relationship and they know what's best for her.

She's a grown woman who can make decisions for herself. I don't think she would ever commit to a marriage with someone who she didn't want to spend the rest of her life with. She is in tears while saying how much he and her family support her yet people still say she always looks miserable with him.

She made me so proud with this speech and inspired me to leave my house for the first day in weeks after a really rough time.

I wish everyone the happiness she has with christian, i'm that sure they have something special.

Rant Over :bye:

I always let the good ones go

Just now, Maleficent said:

Madonna will first perform an iconic mashup of Express Urself and BTW followed by Lanas moving rendition of “So Legit” and finally Katy Perry will ride in on a mechincal horse and wearing green hair 

while fatty boom boom video plays in the background :ladyhaha:

That's Gossip

Stewful2929
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

To me it seems very genuine because they're keeping it mostly out of the public eye but Gaga acknowledges his existance and doesn't lie about their status. Feels like her relationship before Taylor... people knew about it kind of but it's nobody famous and they don't rub it into everyone's face

You could be right but legit she always looks so miserable with him like she’s stuck or something 

homomo

I’m so happy for her :cryga:

But also, I feel so selfish, because I want Gaga to be this single strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man.

As long as she’s happy :kara:

14 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

a weird part of me is oddly sad for her bc deep down it doesn’t feel genuine to me but still wish them good luck w it 

for instance she lights up with Bradley and looks v sad with carino but what do we know 

i wonder what her and carino even have in common sometimes 

????

Archived