Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Fame re-enters Billboard 200

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

So we all know that A Star Is Born soundtrack debuted at no. 1 on this week's Billboard 200 with impressive 231k units sold. But this is not the only Gaga's release on this chart this week. Also The Fame re-entered Billboard 200 at no. 163!

The Fame sold over 4.8m copies (streaming not included) and is certified 3x Platinum by RIAA in the US. I don;t know how about you guys, but I demand Billboard to update Gaga's streaming numbers, and RIAA to update all her albums and singles by proper certifications.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

ZiggyZiggs
19 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

So we all know that A Star Is Born soundtrack debuted at no. 1 on this week's Billboard 200 with impressive 231k units sold. But this is not the only Gaga's release on this chart this week. Also The Fame re-entered Billboard 200 at no. 163!

The Fame sold over 4.8m copies (streaming not included) and is certified 3x Platinum by RIAA in the US. I don;t know how about you guys, but I demand Billboard to update Gaga's streaming numbers, and RIAA to update all her albums and singles by proper certifications.

interflop stop under-certifying her albums challenge :saladga:

ChromaticPrincess

I strive to be as attractive as the op someday

:staymad:

jk 

OT: iconic albums never die

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Andreu
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

interflop 

I thought with ASIB they were having their We Love her again moment

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I thought with ASIB they were having their We Love her again moment

no love from me, they undershipped physical copies, underestimated her streaming etc etc. ASIB doing well is all GAGA. interflop started promoting it AFTER it slayed everywhere. they better realize that she's their biggest artist, and put all their money into LG6 tyvm

27monster27

I still believe that "The Fame" Needs to win an award for the amount of times that it has entered the BB200 chart.

he/him/his

Archived