💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hot 100 - Flo Rida #1, Katy #4, Taylor #72

craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So to debut at #1 on the Hot 100 you have to release it no earlier than say Tuesday evening to make sure it doesn't get too much airplay too soon, and risk it with the 5 and a bit days' sales.

Spanish Eyes

Ellie. She's gonna get cockblocked by that bubblegum pop that Taylor **** calls country.

She's been in the Top 10 forever (mostly because of airplay) so she's doing fairly well.

well, personally I like WYHB much better than WFL and thought that this would be her best pop single, but then again, it is the 5th single, so the era is starting to dwindle out of the publics interest.

Arturo

So to debut at #1 on the Hot 100 you have to release it no earlier than say Tuesday evening to make sure it doesn't get too much airplay too soon, and risk it with the 5 and a bit days' sales.

Gaga can do that and still pull out a definite #1 :nacho:

Spanish Eyes

Gaga can do that and still pull out a definite #1 :nacho:

With the rabid nature of our fanbase, an audio video or lyric video, and radio backing, I don't see why not. We should all get spotify and listen to Gaga's new song to help with streaming when it is released.

Arturo

With the rabid nature of our fanbase, an audio video or lyric video, and radio backing, I don't see why not. We should all get spotify and listen to Gaga's new song to help with streaming when it is released.

I'll make an account when it comes out.

That girl better make a lyric video :crossed:

Thank God! No #1 debut for Miss. Taylor and Katy's Chances are gone! There is hope in humanity!! :party:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Alexandre

well, personally I like WYHB much better than WFL and thought that this would be her best pop single, but then again, it is the 5th single, so the era is starting to dwindle out of the publics interest.

No lies were told.

Arturo

How can I bring spotify to my country?

I doubt one person can make it go into an entire country :sweat:

Plus, when Gaga's new single comes out we're be talking about the Hot 100, which only is for the U.S :)

HausOfAntonio

That Whistle song is atrocious and shouldn't be anywhere close to top 10.

Morphine Prince

Katy's chart-whoring techniques are falling apart. :teehee:

Finally! I think she's alright but I don't understand how people haven't gotten tired of her over the last 2+ years.

Archived