💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Different Versions of ASIB are being played?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

I feel like many fans have seen different cuts of the film... Let's make list of things that some people have seen and other's haven't. I've seen the movie 4 times at 3 different theatres. Did WB send different verisons of the film around? 

I'll start with two: 

- The live/raw vocal version of Is That Alright? played at the end of my screenings while some said the studio version played. 

- Dave Chapelle line "This is the first time I'm worried about you" wasn't said at any of my screenings while some say it was said. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

- Dave Chapelle line "This is the first time I'm worried about you" wasn't said at any of my screenings while some say it was said. 

Same. This scenes were not shown in our country:

a-star-is-born-main-810x610.jpg

lead_720_405.jpg?mod=1536589334

Also there seem to be some lapses with continuity like after Ally went back to Jackson's room , the wedding, the JWT performance and when Jackson shut the garage door

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

FFXSoul91

The album version of Is That Alright? played after the credits when I saw it (I didn't stay long enough to hear if the Always Remember Us This Way version was the same or not).

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, FFXSoul91 said:

The album version of Is That Alright? played after the credits when I saw it (I didn't stay long enough to hear if the Always Remember Us This Way version was the same or not) and the Dave Chapelle line was definitely there.

The version of ARUTW was raw live as well but it was only one verse. It seems to be the audio where Gaga is playing piano in the behind the scenes music thing where she has blonde hair. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

It's actually very odd how many scenes in the trailers were either not in the movie or just a little bit different than the actual movie cut.

but in a way it sort of adds depth to the world of the movie

geopang

At the showing I went to it was a raw/live version of Is That Alright? During the credits.

and the Dave Chappelle line was definitely there. 

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

It's actually very odd how many scenes in the trailers were either not in the movie or just a little bit different than the actual movie cut.

Also it doesn't give away the movie. Great trailers entice you with story but don't ruin it (or give away the best jokes) smh

Purr more, hiss less.

9 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

It went through some major edits so I'm not really surprised that clips didn't make the final cut. Often when they are creating the trailers the film hasn't been 100% finished. 

Don't visit my profile

Tom Nook
11 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

It’s not that uncommon in major releases, I think the studio that edits footage for the trailer is different from the one that releases the film 

The teaser trailer for Rogue One has a lot of altered or omitted scenes because of reshoots 

https://io9.gizmodo.com/everything-cut-from-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-1794051677

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

joannesrats

Yeah, this never happens. This is just people not having as good of a memory as they think they do. The Dave Chappelle line wasn't in any of the cuts I've seen, and I've seen it at three different theatres in two different regions. We just don't remember things as well as we think we do

ObezyankaNol

The Dave Chappelle line wasn't said in my screening.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

The Chappelle line def was not in my screenings (4), but until this discussion, I would have sworn it was there.

Could it be the nine million views of the trailer, 1.5 million of which were me!

Watch As I Dive In

Archived