💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any lil kim fans up in here?

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

Really been digging her recently. Not only is she the og feminist of the rap world but she's also a fantastic lyricist and a monster rapper. I was wondering if there were any kim fans on here and if so what are y'all's favorite songs/albums

hardcore1996

she held my hand last month at a show in toronto :nooo:

anyways best classic kim:

queen bitch, spend a lil doe, quiet storm remix, MAFIA land, Dreams (nicki who), jump off, notorious k.i.m., quiet, lighters up, we dont give a ****.

her mixtape **** is hit and miss but black friday is really that song also stadium music, kimmy blanco and real sick.

edit: basically listen to the whole hardcore album and take it from there 

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

she held my hand last month at a show in toronto :nooo:

anyways best classic kim:

queen bitch, spend a lil doe, quiet storm remix, MAFIA land, Dreams (nicki who), jump off, notorious k.i.m., quiet, lighters up, we dont give a ****.

her mixtape **** is hit and miss but black friday is really that song also stadium music, kimmy blanco and real sick.

edit: basically listen to the whole hardcore album and take it from there 

OMG I would've died if she held my hand and yeah I love her version of dreams even though Nicki's kinda surpassed it by a lot lol

RAMROD

I find her flows wack tbh, (probably why she always feel threatened with new girls), plus her rapping voice are unsettling to me. She only for famous because of B.I.G. and she is not ashamed to say it herself and use it as her bragging rights sksksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hardcore1996
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

OMG I would've died if she held my hand and yeah I love her version of dreams even though Nicki's kinda surpassed it by a lot lol

i literally couldnt breathe :messga:

hardcore1996
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She only for famous because of B.I.G. 

ASIB (1995) Directed by Chistopher Wallace:hor:

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I find her flows wack tbh, (probably why she always feel threatened with new girls), plus her rapping voice are unsettling to me. She only for famous because of B.I.G. and she is not ashamed to say it herself and use it as her bragging rights sksksksks

In that case why exactly are you here?? Lol. In my opinion she's a lyricist and her flow is slow because she's concerned about messages and meanings. She came far from sucking b.i.g off but I wouldn't call it her claim to fame. Hardcore was a huge success without any help from b.i.g and she's still pretty relevant to this day

StrawberryBlond

I've always loved her although the mixtape stuff that she's been releasing as of late has really cooled my hopes that she could come back with a good album. Her time's up but the work she made before the whole prison debacle is some of the best female rap ever. To my mind, no other female rapper can compete with the stuff she made at her peak. I guess Hardcore is my favourite album but there's hit and miss moments on that, as there is on all her work. A lot of people hated her second album but I liked it. La Bella Mafia is decent and The Naked Truth was a real return to form. Her Black Friday mixtape was really good for mixtape standards but her follow-ups left me cold. Like Missy, I feel she can happily live off the strength of her old work.

I love her a lot, she was part of the original rap gang females.

I just think that after the jail mess she lost the spark.. and unfortunately, she made Nekci famous with the feud..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived