💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

How ASIB filmed their live shows

ferretti

Featured Posts

ferretti

This article is a really cool read. Some snippets below.

Stagecoach, "Black eyes:"

- Mark also hooked us up with Jamey Johnson's people, who also agreed. It was a major logistics opportunity for eight minutes of shooting.

"Bradley went [onstage] and introduced himself, and the crowd went crazy. He explained briefly what he was going to do and you would've thought the crowd had been directed, they were so into it and cooperative. And you see the proof of that in the film, where it looks like an amazing rock show. You [watch that scene] and go, ‘OK, Bradley Cooper's a rock star. We can get on with the story now.’”

This got me very excited, I hope they release the whole set on the blu-ray.

- Coachella, "Always Remember Us This Way" (I think):

"We filmed a lot of different songs so Bradley would have choices editorially. [As a producer,] at that point you're kinda like, ‘Well, I'm pretty sure this is gonna work.’ And then you see [Lady Gaga and Cooper onstage together] and you're like, ‘Oh, this is gonna work big.’”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8480089/a-star-is-born-lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-concerts-behind-the-scenes-bill-gerber

disco stick tester, inquire within

Sneaky Oliver

"Most of the extras were Little Monsters. Gaga put out the call for that". I like how they still call us little monsters :nick: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived