💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ASIB Deleted Scenes - SPOILERS

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

What are some scenes that you think were deleted/ shortened for the final release of ASIB??? We know that viewers from really early screenings said there were pacing issues so they most likely obviously deleted/ edited scenes to fix this

Given the Vows dialogue in the soundtrack and ITA? following it directly with a grittier version playing as the credits I think Ally and Jackson had a 1 on 1 conversation (“I hope that it’s okay if I love you forever”) and she performed ITA? on the piano after their marriage but they cut it to move on to post-marriage and Ally’s career really taking off

I feel like the full performances of Black Eyes, Heal Me, and INLA were cut to move the story along and in ILNA’s case to make it more powerful

And there’s also the scene of Ally and Jackson performing/ dancing on a roof that didn’t make it in

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Ally and Jackson cooking spaghetti and meatballs together 

Head Empty

Their performance at Coachella wasn't used (fully) for the movie, right? Maybe in the montage, but not the actual song they sang (Diggin My Grave).

Pierre

Before I cry during the post grammy scenes. :giveup:

This one 

hero_A_STAR_IS_BORN_MUSTUSE__1_.jpg

The bath scene when he closes the door apparentely was longer and you could see her vagina for more time.

The roof dancing was also cut.

I read somewhere that I was like 3 hours and Bradley did not want to cut a lot :selena:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Kim Kardashian

Ally counting the 100 people in that meeting room with her manager but only 1 out of them believing in her.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Head Empty

Also there's this one part of the movie where they're in the studio together singing a song that isn't even on the OST :neyde:. It's just a short snippet (probably 4-5 seconds) and they end up kissing instead of singing, but it was definitely a track that didn't make the soundtrack.

4 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Also there's this one part of the movie where they're in the studio together singing a song that isn't even on the OST :neyde:. It's just a short snippet (probably 4-5 seconds) and they end up kissing instead of singing, but it was definitely a track that didn't make the soundtrack.

just watched the movie again last night, it really sounded like a longer, duet version of Too Far Gone. Bookmark me.

Make it stupid!

Monsterious

the diggin' my grave performanced was cut, there is some ppls that commented on that on twitter, they witnessed it live 

TEANUS
12 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Their performance at Coachella wasn't used (fully) for the movie, right? Maybe in the montage, but not the actual song they sang (Diggin My Grave).

4 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

the diggin' my grave performanced was cut, there is some ppls that commented on that on twitter, they witnessed it live 

Yeah I thought about this song too

TEANUS
5 minutes ago, slayo said:

just watched the movie again last night, it really sounded like a longer, duet version of Too Far Gone. Bookmark me.

I noticed this too!

Sneaky Oliver
15 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I think Ally and Jackson had a 1 on 1 conversation (“I hope that it’s okay if I love you forever”) and she performed ITA?

I think so 

42607811_1062347233952726_71646936065680

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TEANUS
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think so 

42607811_1062347233952726_71646936065680

Exactly! Here

Head Empty
19 minutes ago, slayo said:

I liked Too Far Gone but because it's so short I only listened to it once :oops:. Which is probably why I didn't recognize it upon second viewing.

evgenigerm2

What is that dancing on the roof scene

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived