Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow #5 in UK Midweek.

SamJ

Featured Posts

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart-update/

Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper is at #5 on the update for the UK midweek chart. Shallow has so far charted in the Official UK Chart:

1st week #13 

2nd week #6 (current week)

3rd week (We will find out on Friday but its on course for #5 as shown in the update) 

Lady Gaga UK Top 40 Singles Peaks

Just Dance #1

Poker Face #1

Lovegame #19

Paparazzi #4

Chillin #12 

Bad Romance #1

Telephone #1

Alejandro #7

Born This Way #3

Judas #8

The Edge Of Glory #6

Marry The Night #16

You And I #23

Hair #13

Applause #5

Do What U Want #9

Perfect Illusion #12

Million Reasons #39

The Cure #19

Shallow #6 (so far)

Always Remember Us This Way #39 (so far)

I'll Never Love Again #35 (so far)

Gaga has now had 22 top 40 UK hits. 3 from ASIB :diane:

ASIB has seriously revitalised her career here in the UK. Joanne era did nothing and the album reached #3, when even C2C hit #1.

A potential Top 5 hit (something she hasn’t had since Applause), 2 Top 40 singles and a #1 album for the ASIB era so far. This is huge. Radio is quickly picking up Shallow too, all we need now is for BBC Radio 1 to add it to their playlists and I have no doubt it’ll be in the Top 3 by the end of the month! 

Also, INLA and ARUTW are both expected to climb to 30 and 32 respectively! INLA was 64 on last week's mid week chart and ending up charting at 35 on Friday's chart!

14 minutes ago, Rio said:

ASIB has seriously revitalised her career here in the UK. Joanne era did nothing and the album reached #3, when even C2C hit #1.

A potential Top 5 hit (something she hasn’t had since Applause), 2 Top 40 singles and a #1 album for the ASIB era so far. This is huge. Radio is quickly picking up Shallow too, all we need now is for BBC Radio 1 to add it to their playlists and I have no doubt it’ll be in the Top 3 by the end of the month! 

Yes as much as i love Joanne, the era didnt connect with people here. Even Million Reasons didnt resonate here, it had a couple of months on our chart but it felt like its success was reliant on hardcore fans. The gp seem to love ASIB here.

22 minutes ago, Rio said:

C2C peaked at #10 tho :derpga:

Mirages
43 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I just need this to reciprocate onto the Hot 100

Honey Shallow is #5 on Hot 100 :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

VoldeLorde2
8 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Honey Shallow is #5 on Hot 100 :toofunny:

I've caught up. I usually wait a while to read the charts thread

On 10/15/2018 at 9:11 PM, Freddy said:

C2C peaked at #10 tho :derpga: