💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Christian + Gaga

Gagally

Featured Posts

deadass thought this was joe and cynthia :air:

angels forever, forever angels

How does she always look so amazing? How does his look never change? These are my questions of the day.

Watch As I Dive In

GypsyBabe

I don’t think he has ever changed his clothes :laughga:

⚯͛

42 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

deadass thought this was joe and cynthia :air:

These jokes are lame.😂 I can tell Joe and Christian apart from behind

DpmYglSU0AAlm2N?format=jpg&name=orig

That is it. I am not a judgemental person. I am not a snob. But WTF is with the scuffed shoes? Is this a social statement or what? I honestly do not believe I have ever seen LG in the same clothes, same shoes,=  nothing is repeated. And this guy appears to own one set of clothes, one pair of shoes, and may be the only male in the universe who does not know about shoe polish. Seriously, is this purposeful? Practically disrespectful. And has he washed his hair? /Shudder.

ETA: Oh wait, that is a suit jacket he found some where. His formal wear.

Come on Christian lovers - bring it.

Watch As I Dive In

LeJudas

Are you guys actually hating on a guy for not  being a fashionista. Some people don't care about clothes or what other people think they should wear. He looks fine, like what is he supposed to wear? 

41 minutes ago, Gagally said:

That is it. I am not a judgemental person. I am not a snob. But WTF is with the scuffed shoes? Is this a social statement or what? I honestly do not believe I have ever seen LG in the same clothes, same shoes,=  nothing is repeated. And this guy appears to own one set of clothes, one pair of shoes, and may be the only male in the universe who does not know about shoe polish. Seriously, is this purposeful? Practically disrespectful. And has he washed his hair? /Shudder.

You're not serious are you?

Not all guys are metro. Or really care about being seen in the same thing twice. Some people don't want to be wasteful. Christian also isn't like... Upfront in the world. Who was he before he was Gaga's boyfriend? 

Plus also, Gaga likes men who are more rough around the edges. Plus can you imagine Gaga living with a man exactly like her?

I'm sorry but it's not your life. It's hers.

Whispering
On 10/15/2018 at 10:53 PM, Gagally said:

You just described 95 per cent of the straight guys I have known. I know a handful that care about the clothes or shoes they wear. 

Archived