💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Mariah Carey - Caution

aaron l

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

Finally got a chance to listen. Really good album. Only one bad song for me. Caution, A No No, and Giving Me Life are my faves. Caution is such a bop. :giveup: And the Lil Kim sample with Biggies voice in A No No  :giveup: Ballads are great as they usually always are with her.

The Distance was ruined by Ty Dolla Sign. His verse is one of the worst things ive ever heard. You’re being featured on a legends album and that’s what you came up with? Disrespectful. 

Album will be on repeat for awhile and I can’t wait to hear her next project.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon
On 11/17/2018 at 9:44 PM, TimisaMonster said:

I know people say its greedy to not appreciate what we have but I'm waiting for POPGA since ARTPOP tbqh...I skipped C2C, Joanne, The Cure, and was excited for the few pop songs Gaga incorporated in ASIB but I'm ready for a full return to pop

But why did you skip The Cure if you miss POPGA? I mean that's the DEFINITION of pop. 

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

But why did you skip The Cure if you miss POPGA? I mean that's the DEFINITION of pop. 

The Cure is a ASIB reject, tropical, finger snapping, hipster music and I rebuke it in the name of Judas...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

love this album! it's basically all I listened to all weekend :) She sampled or at least was heavily inspired by Porter Robinson's Goodbye To A World on two tracks which I love. 

RudraCNG

Already listened it 3 times. Really good album. No fillers, mature lyrics, consistent and well-produced. This is how you do a good rnb album.

bionic

Listened to the first part or so of this last night while I couldn't sleep and I thought it was pretty great. Should be a hit!

buy bionic

Villanelle

Really strong album from the Queen of music and R&B.

Favorites are: The Distance, Caution, Portrait, One More 'Gen

Mariah's impact in music and the industry in general seems to be collectively forgotten and overlooked. She will one day be celebrated as the legend she currently is, but sadly you have to DIE to reach such praise. Amy Winehouse, Whitney etc, we've seen it countless times before.

That J

I'm seriously loving this album. It's not fading at all. If anything, I'm loving it more after like 5 listens. 

Videos are NEEDED for Caution and Giving Me Life. I think those are 2 of her better songs in the last 10 years. A No No is fantastic too. I'm loving The Distance even with an unnecessary rap thrown in.  This album sounds like some true care was put on it. You hear it coming thru. 

I love the flow of the album and how it remains on a fun chill curve throughout. Loving it! 

Changed my rating...

Mariah Carey CAUTION: 4.5/5

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived