💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Mariah Carey - Caution

aaron l

Featured Posts

aaron l

Mariah Carey and her son announce upcoming album titled "Caution" and it will be available November 16th.

SnoopyVigorousArrowworm.webp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Judas

Somehow I expected the son to be twenty something. And thought that they're doing a collaboration album because it's his debut as a mumble mumble rapper :messga:

Needless to say I was confused after watching the clip once and had to rewatch it to understand what was actually happening :messga:

aaron l
16 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Another album full of cheap forgettable urban tracks and poor vocals ? Time for a reinvention Mimi ! 

Why bother commenting if you're gonna be negative :sweat:

jojostanforlife

I'm super excited for it, but i'm 100% sure it's gonna bomb hard on the charts. Like, even worse than Liberation. 

Either way, I hope she serves us more songs a long the lines of 'GTFO' oppose to 'With You'. 

1 hour ago, aaron l said:

Why bother commenting if you're gonna be negative :sweat:

I encourage her to evolve, it is positive !

She's kinda like Madonna now, on autopilot. 

migamiga

So excited! Although I’m hoping there’ll be better tracks. With You is a bit underwhelming (although still a good song). 

Taylorrgh
8 hours ago, symphonia said:

Another album full of cheap forgettable urban tracks and poor vocals ? Time for a reinvention Mimi ! 

it must suck that your fave can't even have half the success Mariah has had in her music career. what a hater :bye:

Archived