💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard Hot 100: Shallow #5

monsterdino

Featured Posts

highlikegaga
28 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

And you guys first hated Shallow now look at you loving it after it went #5..

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the audience noise, her vocals aren't okay, the production is a mess, it's like someone put all leaks together, etc" and i can go on and on and on, but the GP spoke and the GP doesn't care about LMs' critics :vegas:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it has a strong chance of going top 3, especially if radio picks up. I'm just unsure about it hitting the top spot, although i'd die if it did.

Quartz

I still can't believe Shallow is the song that ushered her back. Would have thought it would have been ARUTW or INLA. Anyway, flopping so hard so many times before taught me to just appreciate the music regardless of chart position. Now that she's successful again, it doesn't really hype me up. Is this feeling weird? I just love that she still makes amazing music.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

A Real Panda

Yasssss! The last three top 10 hits not being dance tracks says something, nowadays dance/pop music is repetitive chainsmokers/zedd kind of sound with little differences. I hope gaga doesnt go down this route, I'd still be here even if she no longer does dance music. 

Nirvana

This makes me sooo happy! :giveup: This soundtrack and movie is truly a hit, I really did not expect the songs to do this well!

Blackwillow

Streisand’s nose was too big. Garland’s nose was too small. Gaga’s nose was just right :vegas:

Alexmeishaonv

This is my first full Gaga era(became a fan during ARTPOP, became a die hard stan during Joanne) and I AM LIVING IT!!! 

GeeYewWhai
7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Gaga’s now has 15 Top 10 singles :diane:
#8 Dope

Still baffled by this. Is it just because of the thumbnail for the YT audio?

Cause I mean, it got my attention

dope_png_by_pngsforeveryone-d74hrda.png

Nothing Happened

jimmytimestep

Kids, we officially stan our generation’s legend. Gaga will be remembered among names such as Cher, Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston, Bette Midler, Michael Jackson, and even (especially after this triumph)...Judy Garland.

Doesn’t that feel amazing? 

So proud to be a little monster. Paws up.

Archived