💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Jackson Maine - Too Far Gone (EP)

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

I thought Jackson deserved his own artwork so here it is :) There aren't many songs that are performed just by Bradley on the soundtrack so I had to make it an EP

Too%20Far%20Gone%20EP_zpsjghjqn7w.png

FATCAT

It'd be really cool if you could buy the soundtrack like this. Like a special edition or something. Honestly, I might buy it if it was printed on writeable CD's so you could load the music up yourself (and it not be illegal)

Purr more, hiss less.

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

It'd be really cool if you could buy the soundtrack like this. Like a special edition or something. Honestly, I might buy it if it was printed on writeable CD's so you could load the music up yourself (and it not be illegal)

That's what I'm thinking of doing with the Ally album, just printing the artwork and discs for people and have them pay for the artwork rather than the music. The CDs obviously could then be in whatever order of tracklisting people want them

Teal Ambition

I would totally stan if he ever decided to become a singer :diane: He has the perfect voice for rock music, which I LOVE 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

giskardsb
8 minutes ago, GovernmentCunt said:

That's what I'm thinking of doing with the Ally album, just printing the artwork and discs for people and have them pay for the artwork rather than the music. The CDs obviously could then be in whatever order of tracklisting people want them

if you don't own the photographs, you can't sell them.  You can't even give them away.

StuckInMyMind
2 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

if you don't own the photographs, you can't sell them.  You can't even give them away.

I won't be selling them, I'd be getting my expenses back, that's all.

Borislshere

Accompany this with a Dive bar tour. YES. :vegas: I’m a better manager than Bobby/Troy and Rez. 

giskardsb
1 minute ago, GovernmentCunt said:

I won't be selling them, I'd be getting my expenses back, that's all.

I'm just saying, according to copyright law, you can't distribute them, at all, because you don't own the copyrights. Now,  you can choose to do whatever you want with that info, and maybe nobody will care, but technically you could find yourself liable for paying the copyright owners a usage fee and legal fees if they found out and decided to challenge it.   Depending on the laws of whatever country you are in of course.

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

I'm just saying, according to copyright law, you can't distribute them, at all, because you don't own the copyrights. Now,  you can choose to do whatever you want with that info, and maybe nobody will care, but technically you could find yourself liable for paying the copyright owners a usage fee and legal fees if they found out and decided to challenge it.   Depending on the laws of whatever country you are in of course.

Well technically, the official photoshoot and such is not public and I did have to edit a lot in order to achieve the results you see, so whilst the ORIGINAL image is not mine, the work produced, is

giskardsb
14 minutes ago, GovernmentCunt said:

Well technically, the official photoshoot and such is not public and I did have to edit a lot in order to achieve the results you see, so whilst the ORIGINAL image is not mine, the work produced, is

that still would not make it ok for you to ignore original photo copyrights, it just means you have your own copyright on the new work you've produced, but cropping and editing of photos does not constitute a new work with a new copyright, especially for something that could be considered a commercial use.

The set looks cool and I'm not trying to rain on anybody's parade, but most people, even artists, are ignorant of copyright law these days and think anything they find on the internet is fair game.  It's not.    just be aware, thats all.

I had to pay $1000 to a rights company for a website photo I thought I had rights to but the designer cheated.   It happens.

Archived