💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Probglum

I bought that sweater today on her site. I really want the other one with her face on it from the BTWB ad

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

hell0samuel

Do they still sell the 'monster pit' poster? With the explosion thingy?

I want to get:

- Tour book - I know it's rubbish but it's a nice thing from my first Gaga concert

- MTN shirt

- A poster

- Keyring

then depending on how much money I have left another t-shirt

Some photos, more available on his twitter page:

All photos of some of the Europe merch from @ladybetelgeuse

ngqczl.jpg

29en33n.jpg

4tvnr9.jpg

1jkg2t.jpg

Edited by iamjudas

Spock

I forgot the name, but do they sell those light sticks or whatever they are called?

who will love me when the night is over

Pussy Wagon

There is a new shirt there! The one with the tour poster without writing. I used to live in this thread, then I got my merch, and now I barely come here. Some merch buying pointers:

1. Check if your venue has a cloaking area. That is where you can store all of your things in a very safe secure locker so you don't have to worry about carting your merch around.

2. At my venue, there was a huge merch stand outside, and an additional 4 merch stands inside. So if your venue can cater for that much merchandise, then it doesn't really matter when you get your merch. You just have to cope with the line-up.

3. Make sure you know which sizes to get. The people at my venue let me hold the merch up to my body to see if it would fit. So ask because merch is very expensive and you don't want to get home and have merchandise that doesn't fit you.

4. It is very good to have a pre-set list of merch that you are going to get. Because you don't want to hold everyone up, and it makes things a lot easier when you're deciding.

5. Set a budget. Setting a budget is key. Because when you get there and you see everything in the flesh, you want to buy more and more and more. I had a budget of about $500-$600. Just remember to go crazy when you are there. If you're budget is not very big, a good method of desicion making is setting a list, and then cancel down the stuff you don't want as much. So that you know you are getting the things you absolutely want the most.

6. Be aware that your venue might not have every piece of merchandise. The only thing my venue didn't have was the ring. All of the shirts, sweaters, posters, etc. were all there. DO NOT WORRY OR PANIC. That's what I did and I was really worried that I wouldnt get all the things I wanted. Pay no attention to what the pictures have, that is not going to be the stock you have at your venue.

7. Please take care of your merch when you get it. Although it is very expensive, it is not of the best quality. The sweaters do get very Bally after they've been washed a couple of times, the lighter eats fluid like no tomorrow, the USB is 1GB. Just take care of it because I would hate it if your merch broke.

Finally, soak in the atmosphere as much as you can. Take pictures for everyone else to see, and most of all, HAVE A FUKCING AMAZING TIME AT THE CONCERT!!!

Do you remember the design on the barrettes?

They are like the bow that Gaga had during the fame era, and they light in the dark ;)

Do they still sell the 'monster pit' poster? With the explosion thingy?

No :/

The sweaters do get very Bally after they've been washed a couple of times

Bally?!

I've made my list!

BTW Deluxe Cover Sweater (Already ordered online, it was cheaper than it would be at the show as I had a voucher)

Marry The Night Lunchbox (Same as above)

Free As My Hair Lunchbox (Same as above)

Born This Way Lunchbox

Tour Programme

Ride Ride Pony T-Shirt

Free As My Hair T-Shirt

Marry The Night T-Shirt

Born This Way Cartoon T-Shirt

Tour Poster

:D

J e s s e

I'm going to make a list as soon as possible :excited2: Although the merch will likely change by the time it gets here next year.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Let me make a list:

BTW Leather Jacket (Already got one)

BTW Sweater (Bought!)

MTN Lunchbox (Bought!)

Poster

Skull Hat

Lighter

Bandages

So, basically, I only have to spend like $70 at my show :haha:

GlamGorgeousGG

There is a new shirt there! The one with the tour poster without writing. I used to live in this thread, then I got my merch, and now I barely come here. Some merch buying pointers:

Thanks!

They are like the bow that Gaga had during the fame era, and they light in the dark ;)

I really hope I can get them! If not for me, then for someone else I know who would just freak out over those.