Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Important: About My Designs/Artwork

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

Hi guys, a lot of you have seen that I posted a full CD design for Ally based on the movie billboard. Whilst a lot of you have either said you love it or have critiqued it, I’ve had some private messages about it also. Mostly asking for the artwork so that it can be printed, which I’m more than happy to do for you all (provide a download link), however, I’ve had one message today from someone asking me to send it to them so that they can sell copies. Now, I’m really against selling bootlegs and copyrighted material, even moreso when I’ve put so much effort into the design aspect of a project, it’s kinda disrespectful to both myself and to Gaga/Warner Bros. I posted the artwork for you all to enjoy it, not financially benefit from it at my expense (or Gagas). I will be making all the artwork available as soon as I’ve done some touch ups and designed the booklet, I do need to ask that you don’t attempt to sell it. Please just use it to add to your own personal collections as it was intended to be.

Thank you

Also: If anybody would like a copy and can't physically print it, I'm more than willing to do so for you and ship it, I will only charge for the materials used (paper, ink and CD) but it will be a very small percentage (I know this sounds like I'm contradicting what I said previously but I'm not selling for a profit, only my expenses)

Sell them? They are asking for a law suit.

Thanks for standing up to them 

Don't visit my profile

JazzGa

You are so wonderful offering to share your art and even go through the inconvenience of shipping it to someone. Thanks for your generosity in spite of people foolishly asking you if they can sell and monetize your fanart. That isn't fair to you, as an artist, and is also asking for legal trouble from WB and Gaga's team. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived