💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is ASIB movie a great success or just moderate?

flopheart

Featured Posts

flopheart

I just don't understand if this movie has a very successful box office or just a moderate good box office. What would you say? Is here any expert of this field?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

Huge success. Expected to do slightly better than Gone Girl, one of the biggest Rated R movies. And it's a MUSICAL

It has been and will end as a very successful box office run, especially as a rated-R adult drama with only a slight drop in box office from weekend 1 to weekend 2. 

homomo

For the type of film, it's MASSIVE success. No American R-Rated musical drama has ever done this well, especially world-wide.

Furthermore, the soundtrack is smashing on all the charts across the world right now (even where the film isn't even released), and we have a top 10 single with two other top 50's on various single charts world-wide.

Plus, the ACCLAIM is through the ROOF

giphy.gif

It's an R rated film that has made its budget back three times over in less than two weeks AND it hasn't even opened in all territories yet... Definitely a huge success

Chromatic

I was gonna make a size reference to my love oven, but I don't want a certain member to lynch me.

But yeah, huge success.

TheSlash
5 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

No American R-Rated musical drama has ever done this well, especially world-wide.

Maybe bc you're allowed to watch the movie in Germany when you're 12 years old and up without your parents :selena: .

Ew, David!

FATCAT

It's done amazingly well. Expect Gaga's next project to have a budget boost, because she's bringing in the dough.

Purr more, hiss less.

keith ink

A remake of a musical with an R rating raking in $135M in just 10 days of screening? Its definitely a flop :trollga:

Archived