💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga in Vegas June 6th

Grigiogyal

Featured Posts

Grigiogyal

Hi guys! I'm new here, and a very new Gaga fan. I watched AHS Hotel the other week and thought she was great in it. I've never paid much attention to Lady Gaga or her music but after watching her as The Countess I was intrigued. I then watched her Netflix doc and what an incredible woman! I've definitely been converted. I've been listening to her music non stop and am loving her album Joanne. 

Anyway, I bought tickets to her Vegas show next June and cannot wait! Are any of you guys going to see her on June 6th? I'd love to meet some fellow fans if so.

I'm 31, female, from the UK. Looking forward to joining in the discussions here.

derpmonster

If you are going to be there in the previous week, my show dates are June 1, 2 :)

Also, welcome to the community! :hug: We can be a lot on this site sometimes but we are mostly loving, kind people. :kara:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Grigiogyal

6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

If you are going to be there in the previous week, my show dates are June 1, 2 :)

Also, welcome to the community! :hug: We can be a lot on this site sometimes but we are mostly loving, kind people. :kara:

I haven't booked flights yet but plan on going end of May. Will def keep you posted. And thank you!

4 minutes ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

Wanna become my sugar mama and buy tickets to me? :lolga:

Haha. I can barely afford to pay for myself 😂

Grigiogyal
57 minutes ago, Highway10 said:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your show :) 

Thank you!

Has anyone here been to Vegas before? I want to know what the best hotels are and when is the best time to book flights? I've been looking but they're all still very expensive and I've no doubt they'll drop in price next year. Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

ARTPOPSTER
9 minutes ago, Grigiogyal said:

Thank you!

Has anyone here been to Vegas before? I want to know what the best hotels are and when is the best time to book flights? I've been looking but they're all still very expensive and I've no doubt they'll drop in price next year. Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to GGD!!!

The best hotel in Vegas that I stayed at was MGM Grand. I also stayed at the Flamingo, but that was mediocre. Hotel prices are always more expensive in Vegas. Maybe look on one of those hotel price checker websites to find the best deals.

welcome aboard, we wish you a feisty slayful trip

Feel free to choose any of our products and snacks

- Glitter juice

- shadygifpack

- disco stick

sorry we're currently out of stock for more info call haroon. Hope you enjoy vegas hun

Virgin Ryan

Well it's better late than never. You have seen the light. Welcome to GGD. Once you get in, there's no way out. 

DitaDolla

welcome to the cult:tony:

Sign here to send your soul to satan and gaga _____

And always remember, 

Teen want lg6 pop:legend:

ChristianSaad

Welcome! I'll be there June 6th on the floor. I was trying to buy early entry floor but it kept giving me an error message earlier this week, and now it's completely gone *shrug*

Grigiogyal
On 10/19/2018 at 7:29 PM, ChristianSaad said:

Welcome! I'll be there June 6th on the floor. I was trying to buy early entry floor but it kept giving me an error message earlier this week, and now it's completely gone *shrug*

How much earlier in does it get you? I've got normal GA. No early entry for me. I hope I dont get too squashed and have some room to dance...!!

There's nothing worse than going to a gig and just being static because you can't move.

Archived