💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which songs weren't in the film?

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

I might be really delusional but I can't remember hearing Hair Body Face, Music to my Eyes, Diggin' My Grave or Alibi? :interestinga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

Yeah you're delulu :oops:

All those you wrote can be heard in the movie exept DMG (just few bits of the instrumental).

HBF can be heard clearly in the backgroung, MTME is used on some scene shifting sequence and Alibi is performed live twice by Bradley!

Colourful

HBF and MTME are there! Diggin My Grave was cut and (tragically) Is That Alright? was relegated to the credits. :cryga:

ArtGagaPop

I wonder to those who saw the movie last year before the finshed cut, were all songs in that one? :huh:

Mirrion Rizzons
9 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Hair Body Face

Spoiler

it was in the choreo rehearsal scene with ritchy for about 20 seconds 

HBF - rehearsal scene
M2ME - morning after they sing Shallow, when they're eating breakfast
DMG - Jack sings it before the concert where they sing Shallow, when Bobby brings him the earphones
Alibi - Ally watches him sing it before he invites her on stage for Shallow

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

I cannot remember before I cry

Sadly, it wasn't in the film

Chuckles
16 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I wonder to those who saw the movie last year before the finshed cut, were all songs in that one? :huh:

There was an unfinsihed cut that people got to see? I imagine that this must have been near 4 hours if it included all performances.

Jenina
10 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Sadly, it wasn't in the film

I read somewhere that Ally was humming it or something right before Scene 98. I haven't gone back to see if it's true yet, though.

cool

45 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Nope. Most were but some were new additions likely just footage they decided to actually use or reshoots. I don’t remember HBF, for instance. But since that’s in the background it could have just been brought up in the audio mix or added in in the full stop.

33 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

There was an unfinsihed cut that people got to see? I imagine that this must have been near 4 hours if it included all performances.

It was the first edit of the film and not drastically different from the final version. A little less coherent but that’s about it lol Rez also came off as less of a skeez in the first cut so they did more to make him worse and more hateable haha

Sneaky Oliver

I think just Before I Cry and Too Far Gone. I think Bradley said he had no time to finish TFG so thats why its so short but he plans to do it. And Gaga finished BIC after shooting the whole film 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived