💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

A Star Is Born Is Already the Third-Biggest-Selling Soundtrack of 2018

Stef

Featured Posts

After One Week!

After only one week on sale, A Star Is Born becomes the third-largest selling soundtrack of 2018. With 162,000 sold, it trails only The Greatest Showman(with 1.26 million sold in 2018, of its total 1.35 million, as it was released in 2017) and Black Panther: The Album (with 223,000).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8479831/a-star-is-born-soundtrack-no-1-debut-billboard-200?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

:vegas: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, Stef said:

The Greatest Showman(with 1.26 million sold in 2018, of its total 1.35 million, as it was released in 2017) and Black Panther: The Album (with 223,000).

HOLY SCHIEßE :wtfga:

2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

HOLY SCHIEßE :wtfga:

we have christmas, oscar season, some more singles coming. We're getting there:vegas:

I HATE that soundtrack:vegas:

Can confirm. I went to my local music store and before I even finished asking for the album they told me it was sold out. Disappointed but proud. :vegas:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

WORLDofGAGA

I went into my local store, there were two rows where ASIB was meant to be and was sold out :firega: Uk btw

@W0RLDofGAGA

Serial Chiller

Yeah my local Target in Madison ran out of stock as well. Got me wondering why/if Interscope underestimated demands. 

ARTPOPSTER

At Walmart, I reenacted the scene of Gaga in FF2, where she covered all the other albums with Joanne. :ohwell:

Anderson123
44 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

At Walmart, I reenacted the scene of Gaga in FF2, where she covered all the other albums with Joanne. :ohwell:

Oh yeah I also did that scene... with The Fame Monster and Born This Way back then. :trollga:

Delulu Rogers

My boyfriend bought me the soundtrack online but it hasn't come it yet! Doesn't matter though cause everywhere i've been to is sold out anyways 

TheSlash
6 hours ago, Miracle said:

Will be first next week. 

FixedT :lana: . Let's not be delusional :vegas: .

OT: The soundtrack is now #1 in both album and soundtrack charts on Amazon Germany and has a 4.8 star rating :tony:  :firega: 

Ew, David!

Archived