1 hour ago, Pacify Him said:

You abbreviate make up artist as if everyone would know that :interestinga:

Google? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles
4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Just because she has talent doesn't mean she can get away with her attitude and be praised for it.

In that case, Azealia would be one of the most successful rappers.

Talent?

I have to laugh.gif

Versace

I'm with Cardi on this one, if this situation happened December 2016? Why has this girl decided to share the story only after it took Cardi a number one on Billboard? It was clearly a dig at trying to kill Cardi's steam. I don't agree with everything Cardi says or does but this is just overall suspicious to me. I don't see her other makeup artists making a fuss about it. 

VenusAsABoy

15 minutes ago, Versace said:

I'm with Cardi on this one, if this situation happened December 2016? Why has this girl decided to share the story only after it took Cardi a number one on Billboard? It was clearly a dig at trying to kill Cardi's steam. I don't agree with everything Cardi says or does but this is just overall suspicious to me. I don't see her other makeup artists making a fuss about it. 

well well thats the point of 'eXpoSInG' sis

myluis617

It's really easy to try and make Cardi seem like the one in the wrong here... We don't know the truth about the attitude that this makeup artist went to do Cardi's makeup with. Cardi was probably going to pay this makeup artist a good amount of money, so people talking about Cardi not being still is kinda stupid; Of course some people when you do their makeup they might not stand still. What if all this makeup artist wanted was a social time with Cardi and maybe she wasn't there for that, Cardi probably just wanted her makeup done. She doesn't need to be forced to have a social time with someone who she is paying to do her makeup.

Lmao @ people defending Cardi’s behavior. She kept preaching about PROFESSIONALISM. LMAO!! Really sis? She’s trash. Always has been. She got jokes, that’s about it. 

sampool
6 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

Lmao @ people defending Cardi’s behavior. She kept preaching about PROFESSIONALISM. LMAO!! Really sis? She’s trash. Always has been. She got jokes, that’s about it. 

Yes and so? If my makeup artist was late and then showed up while being under the influence, I’d dismiss her too.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, sampool said:

Yes and so? If my makeup artist was late and then showed up while being under the influence, I’d dismiss her too.

The makeup artist posted clear evidence that she wasn't late and I'm not inclined to believe that she was high either... Cardi's management also apologised on her behalf for her behaviour...Why would they if nothing happened lol? Cardi also showed her attitude and said she did tell her to GTFO and was so sassy about it, it's clear what happened. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. Fame, talent or not.

sampool
45 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The makeup artist posted clear evidence that she wasn't late and I'm not inclined to believe that she was high either... Cardi's management also apologised on her behalf for her behaviour...Why would they if nothing happened lol? Cardi also showed her attitude and said she did tell her to GTFO and was so sassy about it, it's clear what happened. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. Fame, talent or not.

1) What’s the “clear evidence”? 

2) Her management apologized for the sake of her image; but cardi made it clear that she isn’t sorry on her insta-live.

3) The incident happened in 2016, cardi wasn’t famous yet to showcase ‘diva attitude’. If cardi was casually rude this would’ve happened more often, more people would’ve come out with their stories. Cardi has nothing to gain or lose from this, unlike the other lady, so why would she ‘falsely’ accuse her for being “late and high”?

lolitamuse
9 hours ago, Versace said:

It didn't, it happened in December of 2017, which was just last year. And the video was posted in January of 2018, literally just a couple weeks after the incident??? 

A reach. 

lolitamuse
8 hours ago, myluis617 said:

It's really easy to try and make Cardi seem like the one in the wrong here... We don't know the truth about the attitude that this makeup artist went to do Cardi's makeup with. Cardi was probably going to pay this makeup artist a good amount of money, so people talking about Cardi not being still is kinda stupid; Of course some people when you do their makeup they might not stand still. What if all this makeup artist wanted was a social time with Cardi and maybe she wasn't there for that, Cardi probably just wanted her makeup done. She doesn't need to be forced to have a social time with someone who she is paying to do her makeup.

Did you miss the part where Cardi cursed her out, called her names, then yelled at her to leave without even paying her?

lolitamuse
18 minutes ago, sampool said:

1) What’s the “clear evidence”? 

2) Her management apologized for the sake of her image; but cardi made it clear that she isn’t sorry on her insta-live.

3) The incident happened in 2016, cardi wasn’t famous yet to showcase ‘diva attitude’. If cardi was casually rude this would’ve happened more often, more people would’ve come out with their stories. Cardi has nothing to gain or lose from this, unlike the other lady, so why would she ‘falsely’ accuse her for being “late and high”?

Watch the video. She posted screenshots of her texting Cardi's team, timestamped, showing that she arrived 15 minutes EARLY to the event, as well as texts saying Cardi was running over an hour and a half late and she was just sitting there waiting for her. 

And again, the incident happened in Dec 2017, and Blacswan posted the video just a couple weeks after in Jan 2018.

Archived