đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any UK monsters got their signed CD?

Cello

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus
2 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Could you try contact your post office who it’s from ? Surely Gaga would have at least posted on her insta stories that she’s signing the albums. EDIT: the gaga website delivery charges are always either £1.95 or £3.95 

I'm going to chase it up. I never order anything online so this is a complete mess to me :messga:

In my messy era.

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I'm going to chase it up. I never order anything online so this is a complete mess to me :messga:

If it was the postcard surely they would’ve told us we’d have to pay extra postage for it at check out. 

• 4 months later...
WeWantTheFame

I last got an email in January to say it would be here at the end of the month...and I still don't have it. I'm thinking I've been conned....

We aren't just a fan base, we are a family.

numb the flame
5 hours ago, WeWantTheFame said:

I last got an email in January to say it would be here at the end of the month...and I still don't have it. I'm thinking I've been conned....

None of us have gotten the signed booklet yet. We need to like harass her team on twitter until somebody replies. 

I mean, I saw on here before that the C2C ones took forever to arrive, is it really that weird that it's taking forever considering how busy she's been?

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I mean, I saw on here before that the C2C ones took forever to arrive, is it really that weird that it's taking forever considering how busy she's been?

I mean when we were given an estimated date, it’s a slight let down. Plus the fact Gaga has said nothing about this is a little... worrying ? The store also has terrible communication except for their copy and paste “we don’t know when we can expect the product to arrive” response. 

16 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I mean when we were given an estimated date, it’s a slight let down. Plus the fact Gaga has said nothing about this is a little... worrying ? The store also has terrible communication except for their copy and paste “we don’t know when we can expect the product to arrive” response. 

Hmmmmm, what else can we do?

numb the flame
21 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Hmmmmm, what else can we do?

Harass her team on twitter until somebody replies to us 

• 2 weeks later...
numb the flame

Anyone heard anything new?? Anyone emailed and received another copy and paste email?

• 1 month later...

Archived