digital art

ALLY (Printed Album) UPDATE

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paulmeidinger

Can we get that new Ally cover art Ive made an album with that track list and I’d really like the cover art!

Paul

StuckInMyMind
6 hours ago, paulmeidinger said:

Can we get that new Ally cover art Ive made an album with that track list and I’d really like the cover art!

Page 3 :) 

On 10/12/2018 at 7:21 AM, GovernmentCunt said:

I tried to replicate the one from the film... I REALLY hope you've already seen the movie. 

It hasn't been released everywhere yet. Lmao. :rip:

Original Diva
On 10/12/2018 at 7:21 AM, GovernmentCunt said:

I tried to replicate the one from the film... I REALLY hope you've already seen the movie. 

wait was there an actual album? i dont remember seeing an album in the movie. i remember the billboard with the photo though

excuse me no

StuckInMyMind
5 hours ago, Original Diva said:

wait was there an actual album? i dont remember seeing an album in the movie. i remember the billboard with the photo though

I said a few pages back that the billboard was the album :) 

Original Diva
3 minutes ago, GovernmentCunt said:

I said a few pages back that the billboard was the album :) 

oh okay. sorry i didnt read through it all... the art looks incredible. if only they released an ally album/ep officially with like songs from the movie and other songs that didnt make it (if there were any).

excuse me no

yeah imagine the greatest on the track list omg

well well do I see THE CURE on the track list ??! omg

JustifyMyLove

I tried to fix your original photo @GovernmentCunt. For me it seemed like the hair was a little too much rough and the shape of it too different of the original, you made a great job overall tho

final.png

Julia Volkova #1 stan

StuckInMyMind
6 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I tried to fix your original photo @GovernmentCunt. For me it seemed like the hair was a little too much rough and the shape of it too different of the original, you made a great job overall tho

final.png

Thanks! It looks great!

StuckInMyMind

Just bought some more printer ink and brochure paper so I’ll be printing this on Sunday once I’ve made the booklet! I’ll post pictures one I’ve completed it

Smother Em Eh

Love the cover and the colors of the booklet but there’s something about the font I’m not fond of. I feel like it’s too bold.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• 2 months later...

Archived