Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, GovernmentCunt said:

Another update bitches :P 

Ally%20Album_zpsfpka7rlo.png

What's the tracklist? I really can't read it 

Btw it's amazing I hope you do a HD version when we have the official picture :worship2:

StuckInMyMind
38 minutes ago, gts14 said:

What's the tracklist? I really can't read it 

Btw it's amazing I hope you do a HD version when we have the official picture :worship2:

I definitely will. The tracklist I have is;

Heal Me

Why Did You Do That?

Look What I Found

Is That Alright?

Hair Body Face

I’ll Never Love Again

Shallow

Before I Cry

Diggin’ My Grave

The Cure

StuckInMyMind
4 hours ago, AcidWashBoys said:

She was working on I’ll Never Love Again after she released A1 though.

It’s a fictional album and I included every song available that I could 

my tracklist would be:

1. The Cure
2. Shallow (feat. Jackson Maine)
3. Heal Me
4. Look What I Found
5. Always Remember Us This Way
6. Why Did You Do That?
7. Hair Body Face
8. Is That Alright?
9. Before I Cry
10. I'll Never Love Again

Make it stupid!

sephyleader
On 10/13/2018 at 9:04 PM, GovernmentCunt said:

Another update bitches :P 

Ally%20Album_zpsfpka7rlo.png

Hey! So I'll approach this as a design feedback. Overall I like this from a concept stand point of how it would translate since it looks (Front cover) really spot on to what's in the film, the back treatment is nice. Good job on this fun project! 

Some things I'd focus on: There's large inconsistencies with your leading and your overall tracking across the board, I'm not seeing a concrete typographic system and I think that needs to be more defined. From the Front and back cover, those two work best as a system, the rest sort of goes all over. I also think that, you have an interesting gradient mesh going across, and that's also seen a lot in the film itself with her performances, this sort of visual language could be explored in the inside pages. Have fun with your layouts, include lyrics, get more into the way that color and type are interacting and paying homage to the visuals that we peaked at in the movie. 

On a side note: For the front cover, refine the clipping a tad bit and try to make some of the lighting blend in towards the front, this will achieve a closer look and feel to what was in the film! :)

P.S. also from a presentation standpoint, have some fun and use a bold color as your background, I think you've done a great job so far with this and could make this a fun little project. How does this look like for banner ads online, or in store promo? I could see this being really great little project to pay homage. 

StuckInMyMind
8 hours ago, sephyleader said:

Hey! So I'll approach this as a design feedback. Overall I like this from a concept stand point of how it would translate since it looks (Front cover) really spot on to what's in the film, the back treatment is nice. Good job on this fun project! 

Some things I'd focus on: There's large inconsistencies with your leading and your overall tracking across the board, I'm not seeing a concrete typographic system and I think that needs to be more defined. From the Front and back cover, those two work best as a system, the rest sort of goes all over. I also think that, you have an interesting gradient mesh going across, and that's also seen a lot in the film itself with her performances, this sort of visual language could be explored in the inside pages. Have fun with your layouts, include lyrics, get more into the way that color and type are interacting and paying homage to the visuals that we peaked at in the movie. 

On a side note: For the front cover, refine the clipping a tad bit and try to make some of the lighting blend in towards the front, this will achieve a closer look and feel to what was in the film! :)

P.S. also from a presentation standpoint, have some fun and use a bold color as your background, I think you've done a great job so far with this and could make this a fun little project. How does this look like for banner ads online, or in store promo? I could see this being really great little project to pay homage. 

I was designing this at 5am I really didn’t put too much thought into the booklet (YET)

Infinity Wave
On 10/11/2018 at 10:21 PM, GovernmentCunt said:

I tried to replicate the one from the film... I REALLY hope you've already seen the movie. 

Everyone is talking about the ine from the film, but is it, like, shown? I don't remember seeing a phyical copy of her cd :huh:

Anyway, IT IS SO COOL :giveup:

Colourful

StuckInMyMind
11 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Everyone is talking about the ine from the film, but is it, like, shown? I don't remember seeing a phyical copy of her cd :huh:

Anyway, IT IS SO COOL :giveup:

It was on a billboard

antonique
1 hour ago, GovernmentCunt said:

It was on a billboard

hey, i wanna to make the actual copy for my collection. can i recive these arts! I will credit you as a creator.

be kind to one another!

henryscorner21
11 hours ago, antonzabornikov said:

hey, i wanna to make the actual copy for my collection. can i recive these arts! I will credit you as a creator.

Same!

beaublue

I love it, the only problem I have is with the hair in the latest version you posted. It looks like she’s wearing a toupee on the top lmao no offense, I think the hair looked better in the others you posted cause the hair at the top of her head doesn’t blend in with the rest & looks like she put a men’s wig (toupee) on her head like I said previously.

Archived