Jump to content
Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
digital art

UPDATE* ALLY Album (CD)

Featured Posts

Ally the Maine

Here you go ladies and gents, I've spent so many hours on this, I really hope I've done it justice and done you all proud.

Ally%20Album_zpsfpka7rlo.png

 

 

Edited by GovernmentCunt
  • Like 23
  • YAAAS 45
  • Love 33
  • Shook 6
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JourneyToAvalon

Bookmarking this for tomorrow because I really wanna see what you did but haven't watched the movie yet. :deadbanana:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji

I like your concept!  I imagine with a better quality picture and a little tweaking, this would look close to something that would belong in the film!

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
Just now, Benji said:

I like your concept!  I imagine with a better quality picture and a little tweaking, this would look close to something that would belong in the film!

I tried to replicate the one from the film... I REALLY hope you've already seen the movie. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji
Just now, GovernmentCunt said:

I tried to replicate the one from the film... I REALLY hope you've already seen the movie. 

I have!  Yours is the exact same style with the colours :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
1 minute ago, Benji said:

I have!  Yours is the exact same style with the colours :vegas:

I should probably work on it a bit more tbh. I was just hoping I didn't spoil anything for you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VillainTina

does anybody have the link to this album ?

 

 

i swear to god yesterday i was scrolling thru facebook andsaw someone had the

 6 ally songs with this cover as one album who has it ? :flutter::party:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
2 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

does anybody have the link to this album ?

 

 

i swear to god yesterday i was scrolling thru facebook andsaw someone had the

 6 ally songs with this cover as one album who has it ? :flutter::party:

Well I just made that cover so I doubt they have it haha

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VillainTina
2 minutes ago, GovernmentCunt said:

Well I just made that cover so I doubt they have it haha

its not official, it was LM made and in their iTunes. i saw it scrolling thru onne of the gaga facebook groups.

 

can someone make an ALLY EP and link a betch :gaycat: tnx :sara: <3

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
Just now, VillainTina said:

its not official, it was LM made and in their iTunes. i saw it scrolling thru onne of the gaga facebook groups.

 

can someone make an ALLY EP and link a betch :gaycat: tnx :sara: <3

I shall

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lavendermusic
5 minutes ago, GovernmentCunt said:

Update coming soon

im waitingggggg

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
15 minutes ago, lavendermusic said:

im waitingggggg

I’m just about to upload :)))

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×