Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga tours $30M townhouse in West Chelsea

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

justanothergay
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

Does she have the money for that tbh?

Um yeah she could pay with in cash ~2 times over just with her Vegas payment alone :laughga: And most people who buy houses pay for them over 30 years

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mustang said:

Watch this being confirmed fake in a few months :poot:

Like the Oregon one

I hope so because Malibu seems so much more relaxing than New York.

Rabbit Heart

I miss the days when she was modest. I mean one over expensive house in Malibu, ok, but to buy this another one for 30M (personally I don't like it) is just stupid, considering she has a Vegas residency coming up.

FentyGa
4 hours ago, justanothergay said:

Um yeah she could pay with in cash ~2 times over just with her Vegas payment alone :laughga: And most people who buy houses pay for them over 30 years

Oh right I forgot how much she's getting paid for Vegas:laughga:

4 hours ago, Rabbit Heart said:

I miss the days when she was modest. I mean one over expensive house in Malibu, ok, but to buy this another one for 30M (personally I don't like it) is just stupid, considering she has a Vegas residency coming up.

Why does it matter to you how she spends her money?

Rabbit Heart
18 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why does it matter to you how she spends her money?

If she can spend 30M on a house I'd expect a high budget music video that she's failed to serve in last 5 years! 

SPARTACUS

Her Liberace phase is upon us FINALLY! :pray:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

discodiick
On 10/11/2018 at 5:20 PM, FentyGa said:

Does she have the money for that tbh?

she earned $50M last year only 

pop ate my heart

Cyber Babylon

Lady Gaga’s Checking Out NYC Townhouses Shortly After Bradley Cooper’s Manhattan Penthouse Purchase 

Lady Gaga is looking to cash in on the brilliant success of her venture onto the big screen as the lead of A Star Is Born, and apparently, the place to cash success in these days is Manhattan. The singer turned actress was recently spotted house hunting in West Chelsea around the same time that her close friend and A Star Is Born costar Bradley Cooper landed a $13.5 million penthouse in nearby West Village. According to the New York Post, Gaga was seen eyeing a $29.5 million townhouse previously owned by designer Karim Rashid: a five-story, five-bedroom property that spans a whopping 11,000 square feet and comes with some pretty enviable, upgraded features. Rashid previously sold the home for $9.35 million back in 2014; the substantial price uptick coincides with a number of upgrades that have substantially bolstered its value, including a garage, a temperature-controlled wine cellar, a gym, a pool, and a home theater.

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/lady-gagas-checking-out-nyc-townhouses-shortly-after-bradley-coopers-manhattan-penthouse-purchase/amp

Cyber Babylon
5 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

bradga is so powerful :diane:

even the media is in on it:vegas:

Angelina and Brad Pitt is Shook:vegas:

Archived