Featured Posts

derpmonster

Someone thought, "Let's make a pop song Gaga would!"

And the top three songs in their head were:

1. Hair from Born This Way

2. Do What U Want (With My Body)

3. Poker Face

:huntyga:

Tada, there's a song. And she probably wrote most of the song in 10 minutes around that hook that sounds like Cake Like Lady Gaga.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Original Diva

i know this is just for fun (i hope) but i find it kinda annoying that people keep talking trash about the pop songs from asib.

excuse me no

KatieJudasGaga4
12 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

i know this is just for fun (i hope) but i find it kinda annoying that people keep talking trash about the pop songs from asib.

IKR, like all 3 (I think only 3) are really great songs. Even though Why Do You Do That is kinda repetitive, the versus are so good! Heal Me is so soothing and I love her voice in the song and Hair Body Face reminds me of like a fashion theme song for some reason. The film tried to make them sound generic and poppy, but I feel like its still way better than Pop songs from now and way more creative. :reductive:

Original Diva
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

IKR, like all 3 (I think only 3) are really great songs. Even though Why Do You Do That is kinda repetitive, the versus are so good! Heal Me is so soothing and I love her voice in the song and Hair Body Face reminds me of like a fashion theme song for some reason. The film tried to make them sound generic and poppy, but I feel like its still way better than Pop songs from now and way more creative. :reductive:

I know that the ballads are still incredible and that the pop songs are generic pop songs, they are still amazing and beautiful.

excuse me no

derpmonster
17 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Yeah this post was a joke! But I do actually like the songs from this movie including WDYDT. I think they could've written the lyrics a little better. It would've been nice to see if they were actually Gaga caliber pop songs (like TF and TFM) but Bradley still hated them because he thought they were generic.

I think of WDYDT as sort of being like LoveGame in terms of quality and slightly less than Just Dance. A Poker Face or Bad Romance would've been great. I know it was clever and self-referential ("this is not like me") but still left me wanting more.

Quartz
18 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I laughed when i first heard WDYDT in the movie. It was so trashy and just so pandering. But it actually got stuck in my head and I sing along to it guiltily :ladyhaha:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Didymus

The fan hate is sickening.

Let's be real, y'all, if Gaga released the pop songs as an EP you guys would have LIVED because you would've just convinced yourself to like it, just like you guys did with The Cure which was more basic and far less well finished in terms of performance and production :chica:

The songs are good, effective, solid pop songs that could have been released as part of her solo career if she had wanted to :fthis:

And Hair Body Face is ****ing fabulous :interestinga:

derpmonster
38 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The fan hate is sickening.

Let's be real, y'all, if Gaga released the pop songs as an EP you guys would have LIVED because you would've just convinced yourself to like it, just like you guys did with The Cure which was more basic and far less well finished in terms of performance and production :chica:

The songs are good, effective, solid pop songs that could have been released as part of her solo career if she had wanted to :fthis:

And Hair Body Face is ****ing fabulous :interestinga:

5 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Hair body face is my favourite of the pop songs! :flutter: People just love to go with the bandwagon shade. 

Omg gays I know the hate is annoying but this one wasn't. It was a fun spirited poke(r face). :hug:

fivefoottwo
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

that hook that sounds like Cake Like Lady Gaga.

didn't realise this until you mentioned it now i cant unhear it

SwissMonster
5 hours ago, Original Diva said:

Same. I really do like those songs. On the other hand it was the goal in the movie that they seem basic. So I accept people saying they don’t like them

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

misunderstood
5 hours ago, Original Diva said:

They're all GOLD.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived