💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This is the most united we (Monsters) have been in ages!

dit

Featured Posts

I feel like this is the most united we have been as a collective fan base :diane: 

During the Joanne era I think it was the most divided we have been with so many monsters loving everything and so many others hating everything. It was a constant battle between the complainers and the apologists. It was too much and almost made the GGD experience is a little unpleasant a tiny bit but during the ASIB era nearly everyone is on board and loving everything. :diane: This is really rare for our fan base I think. We are even banding together to get spotify numbers high, teaming with other fan bases on twitter to help sales / streams, promoting like crazy, soccer moms are back from the dead and full force, we are watching the film multiple times, buying every version of the album etc...thing we do with many of Gaga albums but on another level this time.

I'm just so happy lol :heart: 

BlahForever1

I'd probably same the fanbase was pretty divided once the ARTPOP era was starting to go south, though this is definitely the most united Little Monsters have been since Applause was released!

Everything has been perfect aside from the few fans that have been trying to discredit Gaga's earlier work in the process of praising ASIB, which has been... strange, painful and completely unnecessary, to say the least. :icega:

The division began since the ARTPOP era. But its quite refreshing to see us humble and together again. :)

So glad, i arrived after the storm <grin>. How can there not be a uniting behind such extraordinary gifts?

Since June, really it has been non-stop - day after day after day. It makes one glad to be alive, really!

Watch As I Dive In

DutchHooker

@dit I feel kinda responsible :vegas:
My opinions about the last 5 years haven't changed a bit, things could've been a lot different, however..
We are so united right now and I'm positive in full force right now with ASIB, it has everything for everyone..
The balladpeople get their ballads, the Little Bopsters like me got some pop juice that we haven't experienced the last 5 years..
I'm very happy the direction Gaga is going and I hope LG6 will still come soon, because now she has all the atention :firega:
Gaga is getting acclaim and still serving bops :queenga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Luxe Ford

Last time I felt this connected to you all and plugged up to universal monsterness was Gagas iTunes festival.

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED IT YET!

Gah!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

4 hours ago, daddybunny said:

Then why aren’t we buying the damn album 👏🏼

Not you pointing out what i forget everyday

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Let me just wait for the approval of credit from the bank kay

Anyway this is just now, i'm a bitter morbid bit but i just know the tea. But yea tis true

2 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Last time I felt this connected to you all and plugged up to universal monsterness was Gagas iTunes festival.

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED IT YET!

Gah!

I think that statemnet just asks for a permaban, twas nice knowing you

SwissMonster

Yes! Thank you! That’s what I thought too!

All the people like „Omg, I can’t stand the hate on this website anymore“ I‘m like „?! :poot:“ 

I feel this way too, almost so no negative comment, so nice :kara:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Luxe Ford
47 minutes ago, Killa said:

I think that statemnet just asks for a permaban, twas nice knowing you

*sigh* I know.

As soon as I'm not living la vida low cash.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Now if the "those pop songs are basic" idiots can shut up :icega:

Praise Hair Body Fecus, Heal God and Why Did You Do That So Heavenly… :firega:
Best Gaga bops since post-ARTPOP.. :queenga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived