💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez Has Emotional Breakdown & Receiving Mental Health Treatment

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

0928-selena-gomez-tmz-4.jpg
Selena was at her Studio City, CA home the last week of September when the first emergency hit. We're told she was despondent and emotional over an alarmingly low white blood cell count in the wake of her kidney transplant. Our sources say a family member drove her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. 

We're told Selena was released days later but had to be re-admitted late last week because her low blood cell count persisted, and it threw Selena into a downward emotional spiral.   

Soon after she was admitted she insisted on leaving, but doctors said she couldn't. We're told Selena had "a meltdown" and "freaked out." Selena tried ripping the IV's out of her arm. Several sources called the episode "an emotional breakdown."

We're told Selena is currently at an East Coast psychiatric facility and is receiving dialectical behavior therapy -- DBT. The therapy treats various mental health disorders. Selena has received DBT in the past. 

There have been multiple signs of trouble. Several sources tell us there has been a virtual blackout of information and contact from her team for several weeks.

http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/10/10/selena-gomez-hospitalized-mental-emotional-breakdown-psychiatric-hospital/

Luke78619

Lowkey looks like Ally in that first pic :rip:

hope she recovers well though, sounds like an awful ordeal :heart:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

off TMZ has that info, they always do articles about delicate and private information :saladga:

get better Selena xxx

AyaKara

Seeing it's possible her kidney could be rejected, of course it could trigger a depressive episode. It would trigger one in anyone.

News outlets need to stop stigmatizing mental health.

Biden Harris 2024

Noooo, I really like her. I love her music. I would have freaked out too I think. We all have basic human needs that have to be met. I hope she gets the treatment she needs.

calmar

She has a low leukocyte count so she rips out the IVs in her arm? what the hell :saladga:

My guess is the immunosuppressants she takes to keep the kidney from rejecting obviously cause a lowered immune system, so it might be a bad viral infection or something now that the system is weaker. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived