💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga's nose really that big?

Clip

Featured Posts

Serious question. Is it really that bad? I can understand why she felt self conscious during the fame because it was kinda bumpy but after the fame monster (and whatever procedures she had done) it looked pretty normal to me, like an average nose. Kinda cute, even. In fact, if no one had pointed it out, I would never have paid special attention to it. 

All the caricatures I've seen of her online have an exageratedly bumpy nose. I was showing the ASIB trailer to my 11 year old brother and as soon as the "do you sing your own songs" scene appeared, he said "Holy ****, what a nose! She looks like a toucan" :toofunny:

There seriously has to be something I'm not seeing. Maybe it's because I have her on a pedestal because I like her as an artist but even before I became a fan I always thought she was a pretty cute girl (I'm talking 2009-2010). I don't really understand why people would say "omg she's so ugly" pre-Epione, tbh... 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silvestro Devacelli
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

Serious question. Is it really that bad? I can understand why she felt self conscious during the fame because it was kinda bumpy but after the fame monster (and whatever procedures she had done) it looked pretty normal to me, like an average nose. Kinda cute, even. In fact, if no one had pointed it out, I would have never paid special attention to it. 

All the caricatures I've seen of her online have an exageratedly bumpy nose. I was showing the ASIB trailer to my 11 year old brother and as soon as the "do you sing your own songs" scene appeared, he said "Holy ****, what a nose! She looks like a toucan" :toofunny:

There seriously has to be something I'm not seeing. Maybe it's because I have her on a pedestal because I like her as an artist but even before I became a fan I always thought she was a pretty cute girl (I'm talking 2009-2010). I don't really understand why people would say "omg she's so ugly" pre-Epione, tbh... 

:air:

Suspiria
1 minute ago, Clip said:

"Holy ****, what a nose! She looks like a toucan" :toofunny:

:air:

To me it never seemed that big though. I think people just equate having a bump with it being big, even though it's not that long at all. But even then her bump isn't that prominent...

It looks smaller now because she gets fillers to smooth out the bump, but it's still there. I'd say its larger than average but it fits well with her features.

Phaye Monster

I didn’t even notice her nose being “big” until I became a stan. I always just thought it was average. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

bloody g

Yes I love it and I stan it

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

19 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

It looks smaller now because she gets fillers to smooth out the bump, but it's still there. I'd say its larger than average but it fits well with her features.

I always thought she had got bridge fillers + had her tip reshaped somehow. Like they cut little pieces off the edges. 

If you look at your profile pic, it looks perfectly proportional to her face

raragaga

yeah i've barely paid any attention to it since the fame... but like... did she really not have a nose job? cuz....

xoxo

LeJudas

No way. It's just not upturned and piggy like most other celebrity girls. I find her nose very attractive and it suits her face well. 

People are just so used to seeing those gross plastic noses that they've been conditioned to think those fake noses are normal. And there are other females with noses that are ginormous, yet they don't get dragged for it. People just love to hate on Gaga for some reason. :saladga:

I would post some examples but I don't want to be mean to those people with huge ass noses

To this day my mom still constantly says that Gaga isn’t a good looking star. In Asian standards she definitely doesn’t have the slim enough figure and a traditional Hollywood kind of face that Asians love so I know why my mom thought so.

To certain extent I agree that she didn’t look really good pre TFM era probably due to low budget for proper make up so she actually worsened her look by overusing some make up products.

BUT SHE IS A HAIR BODY FACE TRIPLE THREAT NOW so people commenting on her face better stan her and accept her face coz she was (mostly) :sweat:born this way.

No, it's just a little bigger than the run-of-the-mill pop star's nose so everyone comments about it :triggered:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived