Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga's nose really that big?

Clip

Featured Posts

jujubaruda

I miss her original nose :flutter:

I love big noses, people should stop doing rhinoplasty with this excuse of "it will make me feel better", when in fact you are only trying to fit in people's expectation of beauty. There's literally nothing wrong with big noses, a lot of sculptures have big noses, so basically if you have a big nose your nose is a work of art.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZephyrInTheSky

I think because shes white and has more of an ethnic or pointier nose people think its huge, it looks normal to me. Then again i have to look at my beak everyday so IDK.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Linus Gaga
3 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

It looks smaller now because she gets fillers to smooth out the bump, but it's still there. I'd say its larger than average but it fits well with her features.

But in my opinion, i like it looks bigger now when she have contour:messga:

I think her ARTPOP nose is even bigger than the fame 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Smother Em Eh
3 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Back in the day she had a pretty big nose. I remember some HORRIBLY unflattering pre-Fame pictures of her, I think she was on drugs in the shoot. Her face was so swollen and puffy from the drug use. The lighting and focal length were bad; her nose cast a ridiculous shadow.

big-gaga-03.jpg

These pics make me so mad on her behalf, the photographer did her such injustice. The light bounces off her nose and her eyes aren't even what is in focus! Boy I swear! :grr:

The healthier she becomes, and of course the more she plumps up the rest of her face with Botox, the smaller her nose looks.  It looked bigger before she got her chin worked on with a lil injection. Nowadays her chin and nose are in a harmonious balance. She also only works with the most experienced photographers and filmography now who would know how to avoid such amateur mistakes and make sure their stars look GOOD. 

I genuinely don't think she has had rhinoplasty. She's done plenty of other things to improve her facial proportions though. Her nose does not compare to, say, Barbra Striesand's. 

Are we even sure this even her? 

And what do you mean? Did you mean Gaga’s nose doesn’t compare to being as big as Babra’s? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Guillaume Hamon

Her nose don't seem different from before. Folks compare "unflattering" pics of her nose from the 2000's with "flattering" ones from now so of course it looks done on the recent pics lol.

Smother Em Eh
42 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I think it looked relatively normal here

large.png

But then maybe a little bigger then it was in TF Era here

latest?cb=20130913184304article-2408594-1B9338D8000005DC-193_306

1801578.main_image.jpg?strip=all

lady-gaga-jessica-biel-fashion-media-awa

But ugh her ARTPOP Face was everything. Her makeup was so natural and she always looked so fresh and gorgeous! 

Smother Em Eh
57 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

CannaeDrive
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Why is it ok to have a big penis but not a big nose? :crossed:

Hey, you can have both like I do, it's OK.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Pamelaisley

I had a poster of her performing at iHeartRadio 2011 and my brother goes, "Holy sh*t! Look at that schnoz!" 
My immediate response was, "She's italian." And then he basically said it's okay for him to make fun of her nose because he's italian too :air:

I don't see a problem with it, but like you, I hold her up on a pedestal so I don't pay attention to her flaws. When she (spoiler?) had no eyebrows in that one ASIB scene, everyone laughed and I was just like, "I'm used to it." 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

androiduser

I LOVE big noses, so to me hers is really big and I find that super cute... yes, it's a big bumpy nose, love it..

oh, and I don't think she could get a nose job even if she wanted to because it would affect how her voice sounds, the nose is a big part of the sound that comes out

Yes for a woman in Western beauty standards her nose is indeed big. However in some countries a nose like hers is regular. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived