💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

sagybp

I got mine today and I have to say I'm very disappointed. Apart from the fact that it took 7 months to get it, this is just a postcard. If I remember correctly, the original description was  a signed booklet. I remember everyone saying after they got the CD that we will get another (signed) booklet so we can just swap the existing one. Nowhere did it say that it's a signed postcard and a regular CD. 

Super super disappointed. Since I have nothing to do with this postcard, I'll post it on eBay in the next few days. At least I'll get my money back. 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
36 minutes ago, sagybp said:

I got mine today and I have to say I'm very disappointed. Apart from the fact that it took 7 months to get it, this is just a postcard. If I remember correctly, the original description was  a signed booklet. I remember everyone saying after they got the CD that we will get another (signed) booklet so we can just swap the existing one. Nowhere did it say that it's a signed postcard and a regular CD. 

Super super disappointed. Since I have nothing to do with this postcard, I'll post it on eBay in the next few days. At least I'll get my money back. 

It was promoted as a “signed art card” when they were first up for sale which is what we got. In the first email about the delay, they decided it was a booklet but on the second email they again went back to saying it was an art card. 

sagybp
2 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

It was promoted as a “signed art card” when they were first up for sale which is what we got. In the first email about the delay, they decided it was a booklet but on the second email they again went back to saying it was an art card. 

Still, disappointed. 

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, sagybp said:

Still, disappointed. 

They should have made it a booklet. When you think about it what's the point of the card when you've purchased a CD. Some people aren't the type to display artwork and this will just stay tucked away in an envelope for some. 

Cheek to Cheek had signed booklets. ASIB would have been an amazing opportunity for a signed CD and one I wanted the most tbh. I'm still grateful for what we got though.

MANiCURE
35 minutes ago, sagybp said:

Still, disappointed. 

Still, unappreciative.

Are you for real? 

It was marketed as an art card so not sure how you can be disappointed , you got what you paid for.

asana15

Finally received mine.

The star is however not a standard five-pointed star, but a large asterisk.

It looks more like the sun not a star.

Still , happy!

@Teal Ambition

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

Finally received mine.

The star is however not a standard five-pointed star, but a large asterisk.

It looks more like the sun not a star.

Still , happy!

@Teal Ambition

Yay! Finally! My star is between a five-pointed star and large asterisk, I guess her hand was getting tired :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• 3 weeks later...
GagaXCollection

So the UK store contacted me and apparently my postcard was lost in the post :emma:

They  offered me a full refund or a "replacement if possible".

Ugh, I can't believe I've waited eight months for this to happen :saladga:

ladygagaxcollection.com

Ack1234

They will send out another one I was naughty and got one after about two days of contacting them .

GagaXCollection
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

They will send out another one I was naughty and got one after about two days of contacting them .

Was yours also lost in the mail?

ladygagaxcollection.com

Ack1234

Ye after the same email refund or replacement and I answered back got it within a couple of days .

GagaXCollection
1 hour ago, Ack1234 said:

Did u get ur replacement?

Still nothing :fail:

ladygagaxcollection.com

Archived