💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiddleZone

Wait did everyone else get a physical copy like a week after they bought this? What am I expecting in the post? Bc ppl on here seem to have albums? Or have they just inserted that inside the box?!:messga:

Lady Rah Rah

I got mine on Friday, it's so beautiful I can't. Well worth the wait considering it was the same price as the standard album. :vegas:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Lady Rah Rah
2 minutes ago, MiddleZone said:

Wait did everyone else get a physical copy like a week after they bought this? What am I expecting in the post? Bc ppl on here seem to have albums? Or have they just inserted that inside the box?!:messga:

It wasn't a week for me, more like two. Then on Friday I got the signed insert. If you're worried about yours contact customer services :pawsup:

EDIT: The signed element got shipped seperately. The main reason people (and me) have theirs in a case is because the signed insert is the same size as the booklet is.

robboadam
1 minute ago, MiddleZone said:

Chill, chill.

We bought the CD back in October, unsigned. They've now sent us a signed album card.

Lady Rah Rah
1 minute ago, robboadam said:

Chill, chill.

We bought the CD back in October, unsigned. They've now sent us a signed album card.

This. I decided to put mine in the same case as the album, cause it fits really nice. I will be getting a frame though in case my clumsy ass knocks the CD over :laughga:

Zander

Not trolling but always wondered with autographed giveaways whether you know she actually signed it or her team are doing it and imitating her signature (because of the amount to sign)? 

warrentw
8 hours ago, Zander said:

Not trolling but always wondered with autographed giveaways whether you know she actually signed it or her team are doing it and imitating her signature (because of the amount to sign)? 

If her team or someone else was singing then we wouldn’t have waited 6 months to receive them (and some still haven’t) we wouldn’t have also had several update emails from universal about the delay

Ack1234

And if it came out think they would be in trouble (people putting claims in etc)faults advertise.

Sarah Millner
On 4/16/2019 at 9:17 AM, warrentw said:

If her team or someone else was singing then we wouldn’t have waited 6 months to receive them (and some still haven’t) we wouldn’t have also had several update emails from universal about the delay

exactly they would of rushed them out would not of taken 6 months! and they would all look the same she has done them differently

Teal Ambition

D472cTxX4AES-BD.jpg

Got mine today :sara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ack1234

IM still waiting too not got mine maybe this is the second batch.

my postman thinks I'm stalking him lol

Haroon

One thing I'm not happy about (I'm probably gonna sound picky and like a complainer :rip:) is that the pen seems like it was running out of ink on my copy :emma:

Archived