Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

You can't buy a few anyway IIRC. It is on the disclaimer notes. Anyone buying multiple will ended up having their entire purchase being cancelled.

I ordered two though :oprah:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Can anyone confirm that this is true?

D1uwmScWoAEwbSb.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Can anyone confirm that this is true?

D1uwmScWoAEwbSb.jpg

Where did you find that? I never got an email. 

Teal Ambition
16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Where did you find that? I never got an email. 

numb the flame

Hopefully we’ll get them by the end of April. The fact we haven’t seen Gaga signing any is still slightly worrying tbh...

Admin

I asked the label and they said they haven't received  the booklets yet but they're on their way 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ronlop
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

I asked the label and they said they haven't received  the booklets yet but they're on their way 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can you ask them when new Gaga music is coming?

numb the flame
54 minutes ago, Admin said:

The label as in interscope to give them to Gaga for her to sign or the label as in whoever distributed her music in the UK?

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Hopefully we’ll get them by the end of April. The fact we haven’t seen Gaga signing any is still slightly worrying tbh...

Meh not really, the fact that it took this long pretty much confirms she IS signing them or else we would have gotten the "fake" signed booklets ages ago

numb the flame
1 hour ago, LadyHaha said:

Someone on Instagram just got an email from them stating that they send the booklets out in December and they must have been lost in the mail... 

not sure how it embed but here is a link to the story on insta 

https://instagram.com/gagabible?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=mkx4bcyxj9v4

If this is the case, then how was say  one thousand orders been lost in transit? That just doesn’t happen. If they had been sent out in December we would’ve seen people receiving them by now

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, LadyHaha said:

Someone on Instagram just got an email from them stating that they send the booklets out in December and they must have been lost in the mail... 

not sure how it embed but here is a link to the story on insta 

https://instagram.com/gagabible?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=mkx4bcyxj9v4

I'm going to assume whoever responded to the email probably misunderstood and is referring to the album itself? :sweat: It's getting ridiculous at this point

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm going to assume whoever responded to the email probably misunderstood and is referring to the album itself? :sweat: It's getting ridiculous at this point

The signed albums sold out around the 13th of October and were shipped the same day. There’s no way they could’ve sold a signed copy in December :saladga: I’m surprised nobody has contacted BBC watchdog yet since this is the biggest scam of the century. Gaga has posted absolutely nothing about this, none of her team are responding to our tweets, Bobby is tweeting about shallow being number one every two minutes 😂

warrentw

The story is so confusing one minute they haven't heard from the record company about the booklet and then they have received half of them but not sending them out until they have them all and now they have never received them but we’re sent in December  

Glamourpuss

I wonder if they are hoping we'll forget about them and then they don't have to honour the order. :green:

Well it's not going to happen with me. I will continue to email them forever until I get my signed booklet. :grr:

Archived