Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Earthling

I take a break from GGD to study for a couple of hours and I miss out on a signed copy of ASIB???? :triggered::triggered::triggered:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneARTPOP
6 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

How did you get it? Please I need your help

all u need to do is find a local fowarding service, and pay them to ship it to you

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

all u need to do is find a local fowarding service, and pay them to ship it to you

I know, there is „Borderlinx“ but my fear is that the CD and the signed thing are send at different points, so I would have to pay shippement two times :giveup:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Just now, SwissMonster said:

I know, there is „Borderlinx“ but my fear is that the CD and the signed thing are send at different points, so I would have to pay shippement two times :giveup:

I think they're sold out anyway, you can't add it to basket 

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Emily said:

I think they're sold out anyway, you can't add it to basket 

I had it in my basket like 10 minutes ago...Oh noooooooo :air: 

But honestly, if it’s not the US, it’s the UK, that pisses me a bit off :madge: (Nothing against US or UK monsters, it’s definitely not your fault :kara:)

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, DarkGa said:

The shock when it said it wouldn't deliver to Ireland. Luckily I've had 2 shipped to my friends house in London. So excited, never gotten her signature before!

Are you selling the second one? :ohno:

spicemuncher

Y’all realize it’s a CD WITH a signed postcard? It’s not the the actual artwork signed.

“Limited edition, UK exclusive CD's signed by Lady Gaga. Your CD will be dispatched immediately. The signed element of your order will be shipped separately at a later date. You will receive an email confirmation when the signed insert is on its way to you.”

Still bought a copy! :vegas: :oops:

4 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Y’all realize it’s a CD WITH a signed postcard? It’s not the the actual artwork signed.

“Limited edition, UK exclusive CD's signed by Lady Gaga. Your CD will be dispatched immediately. The signed element of your order will be shipped separately at a later date. You will receive an email confirmation when the signed insert is on its way to you.”

Still bought a copy! :vegas: :oops:

It's sort of a shame it isn't going to be the front of the booklet BUT this will be my first bit of signed Gaga merch so I'm happy either way :vegas:

SwissMonster

Did someone get two or more and is willing to send one to Germany? :giveup:

1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Did someone get two or more and is willing to send one to Germany? :giveup:

This except i live in london 

This competition to win tickets, although it says you need to buy a copy to be entered, underneath it says terms and conditions and then "no purchase necessary".. what?

Lady Rah Rah
6 minutes ago, Emily said:

This competition to win tickets, although it says you need to buy a copy to be entered, underneath it says terms and conditions and then "no purchase necessary".. what?

Press on the "no purchase necessary" and you'll be directed to a page where you can enter your details to enter the comp.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

1 minute ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Press on the "no purchase necessary" and you'll be directed to a page where you can enter your details to enter the comp.

I did and after filling it in, it said i had entered but i didn't buy the CD? 

Lady Rah Rah
Just now, Emily said:

I did and after filling it in, it said i had entered but i didn't buy the CD? 

Hmm, I'm sure it will still count? I remember for the Joanne Tour Pre-Sale, I bought a shirt but also signed up for a code with a seperate e-mail without purchasing anything it still sent me two codes?

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Archived