💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Admin said:

How much was it?

You guys still got the disc, that's what we paid for. No premium price for it having a signed booklet. I haven't received mine either.

They obviously didn't plan this very well

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher
4 hours ago, Rio said:

But we got our discs...OCC probs wouldnt do anything. We just didn't get the separate signed booklets. Unless we say we never got them 👀

The OCC has very strict rules about giveaways with CDs, some were even not counted back in the day. This is blatant false advertising with the purpose of inflating numbers and pushing through to #1.

Also, to the other guys here asking why we are complaining: regardless of if it was $10 or $100, I paid for something and didn’t get it. Not cool. I had copies of the CD already but got 2 more because of the signed component. So, yeah, I’m pissed off.

5 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

The OCC has very strict rules about giveaways with CDs, some were even not counted back in the day. This is blatant false advertising with the purpose of inflating numbers and pushing through to #1.

Also, to the other guys here asking why we are complaining: regardless of if it was $10 or $100, I paid for something and didn’t get it. Not cool. I had copies of the CD already but got 2 more because of the signed component. So, yeah, I’m pissed off.

I feel that. I already have the standard disc, an extra disc (with no accompanying signed booklet), two digital copies and now the Deluxe. But no signed booklet.

numb the flame

Think it’s about time we accept the fact we’re never getting them and Gaga was never informed of this deal. Or maybe we should all contact watchdog tbh 

numb the flame
20 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

can you guys retweet this?

I doubt anyone is seeing our tweets. They should’ve responded by now. Who do we contact next since her team aren’t answering anything 

Sarah Millner

if they havent come by end of may i will tell gaga when i meet her in vegas on 1 june

numb the flame
18 hours ago, Sarah Millner said:

if they havent come by end of may i will tell gaga when i meet her in vegas on 1 june

Thank you!!

numb the flame

looks like well we’ll be getting yet another “Gaga’s been very busy recording her new album” email soon

Just got this update via email

2-C97-C35-F-40-F8-4375-80-CE-E7-DCD00086

Now they are signed ‘art cards’, not booklets like they said last time 😓

Just now, Haroon said:

Just saw this email now, came through about 20mins ago:

ED4-E22-E1-821-A-4611-BADF-8138-F085-EA5

B504-B4-A1-AFA9-4-CBD-B55-F-D02-B64-CC97

Oh you beat me 🤭

Haroon
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Now they are signed ‘art cards’, not booklets like they said last time 😓

Weren’t they always just going to be cards? :confused: This is the first email about it when they announced it:

8093-F0-FF-29-B5-4381-A515-3-FC0037-A6-D

Bolkins

Thank god for that, I was about to add this to the worse thing i've purchased thread

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Weren’t they always just going to be cards? :confused: This is the first email about it when they announced it:

8093-F0-FF-29-B5-4381-A515-3-FC0037-A6-D

Last update said ‘booklet’ :shrug:

And the website said ‘signed album’ at time of purchase which to me means a booklet 😅

I suppose a signed thing is still a signed thing :/ 

67503-B4-A-9-B6-E-46-CB-8-FFA-22-BDB07-E

Archived