Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Ack1234

I've emailed again last week but no reply as of yet ,think they have stopped getting back to people now .

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

Thanks everyone for the updates, this is ridiculous.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Haroon

They were in a rush to do something to boost sales to get the #1 but then didn’t have the plans and procedures to back it up and follow it through properly

giphy.gif

warrentw

I got an email back again today

Thank you for your email.

I am afraid we have still not received all the inserts but we do expect these very soon.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Eloise
Customer services

RAMROD

I mean, we can ask for refund at this point :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewRules

I don't even really care that they haven't arrived yet, I'm not going to sell it on eBay so when it arrives I'll just put in on my shelf and forget about it :oops: 

warrentw

Surprised they Havant yet announced another version of the soundtrack to rinse more money 

Daenerys
1 hour ago, warrentw said:

Surprised they Havant yet announced another version of the soundtrack to rinse more money 

It’ll most likely get a deluxe re-release with the encore Blu-Ray coming in June.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

The Child
14 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

It’ll most likely get a deluxe re-release with the encore Blu-Ray coming in June.

So it’s coming in June? Has it been confirmed?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

AM98GJ

Yea idk why you guys are so angry about it, I knew when I ordered mine that it wouldn't come for ages, I just accepted that.

At least we know they're starting to get the booklets now 

On 3/20/2019 at 8:18 PM, spicemuncher said:

I got the same response after I emailed them yesterday saying the fans would contact the Official UK Chart Company to investigate the sales should we not get a dispatch email by end of the month. I pulled that out my a** but we got a reply at least... :ohwell:

But we got our discs...OCC probs wouldnt do anything. We just didn't get the separate signed booklets. Unless we say we never got them 👀

Archived