šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe we'll eventually get them but I wish they would of planned things out, they knew she'd be at award shows for agesĀ 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

awhite20

This is ridiculous, Iā€™m sorry but thereā€™s no excuse for this at all. This was done before award season so thatā€™s not a valid excuse. No one is asking her to sign a thousand or so at a time but Iā€™m pretty damn sure she could take 5 minutes to sign a handful each day.Ā 

LilyLark
7 hours ago, awhite20 said:

This is ridiculous, Iā€™m sorry but thereā€™s no excuse for this at all. This was done before award season so thatā€™s not a valid excuse. No one is asking her to sign a thousand or so at a time but Iā€™m pretty damn sure she could take 5 minutes to sign a handful each day.Ā 

Did anyone try and contact customer service? I'm wondering if Universal made this promise without asking Gaga and lines got crossedā€”UMG has tons of imprints, including Interscope, and I sort of feel like they would have been pushing this more in the States and not only the UK if this was cleared by Interscope because it would have helped her get a #1 on BB100.

You can always tweet Bobby, too.Ā  But I also feel like people on twitter were talking about getting signed copies, so I'm also wondering if she signed like 1k copies and UMG underestimated that there were a lot more requested. Ā 

KURUSHITOVSKA

I feel kinda scammed tbh, why would they do this? They never have a problem with autographs when they're for looneytunes and they're usually shipped when Gaga is promoting the new release, why couldn't they do it like then? The backlash she can get if they actually cancel these autographs that were offered just to push the album to the #1 spot is way worse than making Gaga sign some booklets, i don't get how is this happening.

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I feel kinda scammed tbh, why would they do this? They never have a problem with autographs when they're for looneytunes and they're usually shipped when Gaga is promoting the new release, why couldn't they do it like then? The backlash she can get if they actually cancel these autographs that were offered just to push the album to the #1 spot is way worse than making Gaga sign some booklets, i don't get how is this happening.

I think it's not a scam from UMG or anyone, just super bad planning. It's why I'm kind of sympathetic to Nicki over some of her issues....

UMG has like a million imprints (at least six that I know of), Interscope being one of them. It's entirely possible wires just got crossed, because Gaga's team probably deals directly with Interscope but UMG oversees Interscope....

The only thing people can do is call customer service, imo, or tweet or even tweet Bobby.

SwissMonster

Anyone got aĀ Mail?

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

Teal Ambition

I didnt get anything yet

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

10 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Anyone got aĀ Mail?

Nope

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Phaye Monster
22 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Anyone got aĀ Mail?

Ok but is this normal ā€œvery soonā€ or Gaga ā€œvery soonā€?

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Ok but is this normal ā€œvery soonā€ or Gaga ā€œvery soonā€?

Soon :derpga:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

robboadam

I think he/she is lying - I didnā€™t get anything and havenā€™t seen anything to back this up.

monster4life231

Good job I only bought one and not a few as I was planning.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

Good job I only bought one and not a few as I was planning.

You can't buy a few anyway IIRC. It is on the disclaimer notes. Anyone buying multiple will ended up having their entire purchase being cancelled.

Ā 

22 minutes ago, robboadam said:

I think he/she is lying - I didnā€™t get anything and havenā€™t seen anything to back this up.

It is just twitter fan account who leeches informations off other fan account and fan site. Obviously all their information need to be taken with grains of salt.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived