💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monster4life231

They said it would be delivered late January, but still have not heard anything as of now.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Teal Ambition
14 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I didn’t even get the first email lol

same lmao

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Glamourpuss

I haven't heard anything back either but we have seen that she has been really busy recently, so we just have to wait longer I suppose. At least it means she's signing them herself though. 

OMonster

Absolutely crazy how long it can take to sign some albums. 

I think it's quite rude, to be honest, when it is us who purchased the album helped it reach #1 here. 

And this isn't an entitled opinion - it's just a fact. We are customers who have paid for a product and have only partially received it. 

subtext / fantasy

The Haus when they decided to implement this strategy last minute in the debut charting week:

MrPP.gif

The Haus when they realise they now have to actually deliver on the strategy

sticker,375x360.png

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Absolutely crazy how long it can take to sign some albums. 

I think it's quite rude, to be honest, when it is us who purchased the album helped it reach #1 here. 

And this isn't an entitled opinion - it's just a fact. We are customers who have paid for a product and have only partially received it. 

When you put it like that you're right. It is show business after all. 

5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

wait until they chancel it.

I hope not, I bought two copies even though I already had 3. If they're not signed, I have no use for them :saladga:

31 minutes ago, dvmien said:

I hope not, I bought two copies even though I already had 3. If they're not signed, I have no use for them :saladga:

There would have to be a refund if that happened.

scallywally

Even if she did 5 a day we'd be getting somewhere. The longer it is the more I think they might be signed by someone else. 

I sent store support an email yesterday and got a reply today saying we should receive them by end of January even now we are in February??

lodylody
8 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

I sent store support an email yesterday and got a reply today saying we should receive them by end of January even now we are in February??

excuse you, what, lmaoooooooooooooooooo they need to stop... give me the damn signature :wtf: think we deserve the signature on her Amex card, given the amount of time we've been waiting :rip: 

Archived