Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Had Planned for ASIB

OMonster

Featured Posts

Did you guys really believed he randomly met her in an event and then randomly went to her house to eat meatballs?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like this revelation. It shows she is calculated and ambitious. She knew she wanted it, and she went and got it. She knew why she wanted it and why it was important to get it.

Emigrante

Well that's kinda interesting, cause I remember the moment from Five foot two, where she tells cameraman that she's going to star in new Bradley Cooper's movie and her tone was a little bit like "whatever". Anyway! That's just my impression. Gaga is a very specific person and sometimes she expresses herself in very (strange to stereotypic person) way, and that doesn't mean she isn't interested in something etc. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Glamourpuss

I'm glad it paid off and she got what she wanted. It makes me proud to be a fan of such a clever person with a brilliant creative team working behind the scenes. 

But I still want to believe he discovered her sort of by accident. Like that perfect Oscars moment with the standing ovation. :flutter:

Wait what if that Oscars moment was planned. 

Jeremy Kosinski

Ok but how is this different from what her and Bradley say about the sean parker event? All i ever heard them say was she performed and he heard and was impressed n he knew it had to be her. What makes gaga smart isn't tht this is a romanticized story but that it was 100% truth and she made it romantic  (they made it actually)  face it bitch can write a song and bitch can spin a mundane Symantec truth into a fairy tale .... i love her mind! 

While this takes me out of the honeymoon I've been living in :messga: I kind of get it. It's just how Hollywood works.

BUT you also have to think that it could've gone a completely different way - not ALL chemistry can be created to be as strong as theirs. Even with the whole thing planned, he could've come to her house and sang and had a terrible voice. They might've clashed personality-wise. She might not have offered him food after that.

So obviously, the had a great connection from the beginning, worked on strengthening it and fought for it. The project would've been scrapped if they didn't vibe early on ("sometimes the handshake doesn't go there", remember?). Apart from their similar backgrounds (don't make me say it, lol), I think their work ethic is well-matched and ALSO their fame status - he's basically the Lady Gaga of acting and she's the Bradley Cooper of singing.

You can tell they're really great friends. In fact I would say they are soulmates. So yeah, say it's PR all you want but the way they look at each other and cry and laugh and smile in each other's presence...c'mon :flutter:

BrickMonster

People have been underestimating gaga's game for awhile now. She knows what she wants and goes after it.  She's really a strategic queen! 

So they weren’t “leftovers” at all- homegirl made it on the spot and told Mr. Cooper they were from yesterday.

Cerebral strategizing Queen!

3 points in and ready for more

Bradley

Ok first of all, Gaga was invited to perform at the cancer benefit, and it was indeed a coincidence that Bradley and Gaga were there. Gaga was invited, Bradley was invited, it's not like their teams set up the meeting.

Second of all, Gaga was invited to perform, she has been doing jazz and acoustic sets for a long time at private intimate events that are not arena concerts, of course La Vie En Rose and some jazz tracks would make it to the setlist. And she gives her 100% in every performance, whether or not it's an audition, she was still going to nail the song. It didn't matter if Bradley was there or not.

Bradley
53 minutes ago, Red said:

Did you guys really believed he randomly met her in an event and then randomly went to her house to eat meatballs?

No one said he randomly went to her house? Bradley called her manager and Bradley said that many times.

But it was in fact a coincidence that they were at the same venue for the cancer benefit, there's no contention in that.

HEARTSTOP

I mean, success doesn't get handed to you 99% of the time. You have to go out and get it. 

You'd be surprised what people would be willing to do for you/give you if you just ask. Fear of rejection makes common people not even try which makes them fail for sure in the end. Successful people go out and try to get what they want, even if they get 99 no's, 1 yes is all they need.

Besides, if she wasn't capable of leading this film, she wouldn't have been cast.

IDGAF

9 minutes ago, Miel said:

So they weren’t “leftovers” at all- homegirl made it on the spot and told Mr. Cooper they were from yesterday.

Cerebral strategizing Queen!

WHAT'S NEXT??? Could there possibly be TWO people who believed in her and 98 that didn't? :omg:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ok first of all, Gaga was invited to perform at the cancer benefit, and it was indeed a coincidence that Bradley and Gaga were there. Gaga was invited, Bradley was invited, it's not like their teams set up the meeting.

Second of all, Gaga was invited to perform, she has been doing jazz and acoustic sets for a long time at private intimate events that are not arena concerts, of course La Vie En Rose and some jazz tracks would make it to the setlist. And she gives her 100% in every performance, whether or not it's an audition, she was still going to nail the song. It didn't matter if Bradley was there or not.

Sure, it was a coincidence that they were at the same venue... but it was not a coincidence that Bradley contacted Gaga after that - and nor was it a surprise to Gaga. She knew he was in the audience, knew he was casting for ASIB and deliberately gave her it all specifically to bag the leading role. 

Gaga didn't just perform and then receive an unexpected call the next day. The phone-call from Bradley is what she was waiting for after the performance, right? 

I think it's all pretty great to be honest. I absolutely love that Gaga has wanted this role for sometime and when she saw an opportunity to get it, she went for it and fought for it. It was not this dreamy coincidence where the role was just given to her - she gunned for it and had to go about it in a calculated way. I love it!

subtext / fantasy

Archived