Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Had Planned for ASIB

OMonster

Featured Posts

at first made me shooketh but now it makes more sense... like it wasn't a secret in 2016 that Gaga could sing, he didn't just "discover" her voice and wanna put her in the movie from that. Sly Gagz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

This bitch planned all of this with Ninja-like precision 

I see you Miss 100 people in the room and 99 don't believe in you

tumblr_p4f25kyhBn1veqil0o1_500.gif

I love you guys, I love this place!

where oh where would I find such saturation for my addiction?

Watch As I Dive In

This is a very good portrail of how to be auditioned, invited etc

That luck factor, you really have to create it, create the circunstances. It's a bit painful but you have to work to get the parts.

And babies fund raisings, commemoration of the mayor, etc gala's have always been places to show your guns, meet the target

and bang bang shoot the damn thing.

JazzGa

Love it! I am not a fan of Hollywood's false narrative that fame is a blessing bestowed upon successful entertainers by fate, accident, or another star. So any time I hear about the smart and calculated choices a motivated star made to get where she is today, I always like hearing that sort of thing! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Curunir

I mean yeah but Bradley was also in the audience at the 2015 Oscars and they showed him clapping after the Sound of Music performance. So it's not like he didn't know Gaga was extremely talented :huntyga:

OMonster

You know, thinking about it... maybe this is another reason LG6 was refocused as a more folksy, country record? Perhaps Gaga knew that, had she gone down the original pop route (Grammy Intel concept for example), it would've been alienating for Warner Brothers at a time when she wanted to be viewed as someone who could act the role of an undiscovered, 'rock' star. 

I'm not sure how the dates all come together, though I know early 2016 was where everything took a reshape - so it could make sense, especially if Gaga had planned for ASIB a month or so before the cancer benefit. Who knows. 

subtext / fantasy

Galagala

So that "the sound of music" :oprah:performance in Oscars2015 was also planned to recreate her image for the public and the Academy members?

JazzGa
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

You know, thinking about it... maybe this is another reason LG6 was refocused as a more folksy, country record? Perhaps Gaga knew that, had she gone down the original pop route (Grammy Intel concept for example), it would've been alienating for Warner Brothers at a time when she wanted to be viewed as someone who could act the role of an undiscovered, 'rock' star. 

I'm not sure how the dates all come together, though I know early 2016 was where everything took a reshape - so it could make sense, especially if Gaga had planned for ASIB a month or so before the cancer benefit. Who knows. 

Yes, ever since seeing and hearing ASIB I have been wondering how much it influenced Joanne. Theoretically Joanne happened long before ASIB was in the works but who knows what sort of long game the Queen of Predicting Her Own Career was playing :oprah:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

hijadeputa
7 minutes ago, Galagala said:

So that "the sound of music" :oprah:performance in Oscars2015 was also planned to recreate her image for the public and the Academy members?

obviously. I mean she and her team knows what they are doing

well often most of the time :ohwell:

Schizophonic

but in the docu she already has the role and the greenlight to do the movie when she starts to work on joanne.

Vitleysingur
21 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I can't agree more. Gaga's ASIB Oscar campaign started from the tribute to Sound of Music in 2015. This lady clearly has paved a long way to the acclaim she got today.

We stan an intellectual. :vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

but in the docu she already has the role and the greenlight to do the movie when she starts to work on joanne.

Maybe, behind the scenes, she had already informed Bradley and Warner Brothers of the kind of record Joanne would be.

Also, despite having secured the film, Gaga might've thought releasing the original pop record would not fit well with her doing ASIB. 

subtext / fantasy

PerfectIllusion

But she didn't ask for it... It's not her fault that she is the most talented and hard working woman in music :ohwell: who was bradley supposed to choose? Dua Lipa, Halsey, Cardi B ?? :ladyhaha:

zakariah

in a room of 100 people, you gotta spot that one person that's making a hit musical film so that you can get those movie coins, critical acclaim and oscars :vegas:

Archived