Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pete Davidson Covers Up Ariana Grande-Inspired Neck Tattoo

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

ariana-tatto-pete-710x471.jpg

Pete Davidson has gotten rid of his ‘Dangerous Woman’-inspired neck tattoo 

What once was Ariana Grande‘s famous bunny ears and mask combination is now a large heart with a small “A” next to it, but a source close to the couple told Page Six that this isn’t cause for concern about their relationship status. Our source told us that the “Saturday Night Live” star had it transformed to match a tattoo Grande had inked on her body. 

Davidson and Grande are no strangers to getting tattoos dedicated to their relationship. Just last month, Davidson had their pet pig, Piggy Smalls, tattooed onto his torso. The “God Is a Woman” singer also has at least six tattoos dedicated to Davidson, if not more at this point.

https://www.lovebscott.com/change-heart-pete-davidson-covers-ariana-grande-inspired-neck-tattoo-photos

LaMaisonGaga

They are that annoying couple in high school that just can‘t be without each other for 5 seconds.

Love Ari though

lamaisongaga.com

FATCAT

No matter the reason, it looks much better. Those bunny ears are so weird looking.

Purr more, hiss less.

DONAJENDRO

Maybe because the DW era ended months ago :poot: but then again they started dating afterwards...

Maybe he'll update it every album cycle :party:

Mad Onna

Reginald

I can't get a man to save my life so I'm kind of living through Ariana :toofunny:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

46 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I didn't know Ariana had six tattoos, I've never seen any of them.

One of them is Chihiro from Spirited Away.

My weeab queen.

2 hours ago, DONAJENDRO said:

Maybe because the DW era ended months ago :poot: but then again they started dating afterwards...

Maybe he'll update it every album cycle :party:

4692CEA700000578-5104997-image-a-9_15112

Then Christian has some catching up to do.

Archived