💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor Swift is a National Hero

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Following her risky yet important statement in politics, Taylor Swift went from "Repubican Sweetheart" to "Democrat Rebel". Who knows what made her change of party, but with that she is now one of the (if not the) most important figure of entertainment and politics today. And the biggest pop icon of all time. 

Not everyone takes those risks, and what she did is something totally never done before. Even Trump is pressed because he was a fan of hers. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin

You're not wrong. This is getting insane media coverage and is definitely having impact.

You could argue that this is "calculated" and "too late" but I think it's brave. Unlike Gaga or any other pop star really, her fanbase is like 50% republican. It takes balls to cut off half of your fanbase and willingly downgrade yourself from performing in stadiums to arenas.

Ryusei

Planned from the beginning. 

Her schedule: 

- Touring, don't let any of them Republicans know and buy those tickets :gaycat:

- Announce AMA performance of I did something bad (They'll know why soon :classy:)

- Make a political statement and leave the nazi fans shook :staymad:

- Perform I did something bad because it felt so *boom boom* good *boom boom* good :legend:

Swifties been knew. 

Musery

Monster7
9 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

most important figure of entertainment and politics today. And the biggest pop icon of all time

Not everyone takes those risks, and what she did is something totally never done before

raw

shame

queen of setting the entire White Nationalist Party ablaze with an instagram post :diane:

angels forever, forever angels

Shipper

National Hero? 

No. 

A celebrity that finally spoke up? 

Yes. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

sipthistea
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

National Hero? 

No. 

A celebrity that finally spoke up? 

Yes. 

She just saved the lives of many Americans. That's a National Hero. 

Shipper
Just now, sipthistea said:

She just saved the lives of many Americans. That's a National Hero. 

How did she save them?

By an instagram message? 

The delulu is real. :oops:

I applaud her for finally speaking up and bringing importance to voting,  but as a national hero? :ladyhaha: 

OK. :wtfga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JR Gg
23 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Following her risky yet important statement in politics, Taylor Swift went from "Repubican Sweetheart" to "Democrat Rebel". Who knows what made her change of party, but with that she is now one of the (if not the) most important figure of entertainment and politics today. And the biggest pop icon of all time. 

Not everyone takes those risks, and what she did is something totally never done before. Even Trump is pressed because he was a fan of hers. 

What she did had impact, but...

You're delulu for thinking that :ladyhaha:

Mirages

What Taylor did was great hopefully she'll go in Gaga's steps and work for not only better USA, but the whole world. We always need more people like that. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Nuggets
1 hour ago, TheShameMonster said:

queen of setting the entire White Nationalist Party ablaze with an instagram post :diane:

Da shade tho :ladyhaha:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived