Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

God's Own Country

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, Adarsh said:

But 17 is the age of consent in Italy :what:

But 18 should really be the age of consent. At this age the age difference between a 17 year old and a 24 year old is not bearable.

Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

But 18 should really be the age of consent. At this age the age difference between a 17 year old and a 24 year old is not bearable.

Lol as if 17 and 18 is a big enough difference . It’s just one year sweetie

♄ Kindness Police.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Lol as if 17 and 18 is a big enough difference . It’s just one year sweetie

But you grow up a lot between that and we need a real age of consent. Please don't discuss that now because I doN't want to get off topic.

I didn't really think it was that good on first watch :oprah: Cinematically it was shot beautifully but I felt it kinda dragged in terms of the story and I wasn't a fan of some of the cliches. Might have to give it a second watch :O

Didymus

Well... tbh, the movie is getting universal acclaim and is up for like 50 awards :emma: Yes, it's not praised in a mainstream sense as was CMBYN  but it is doing fantastic. Don't forget that CMBYN was distributed by Sony and Warner Bros., GOC doesn't have that kind of financial back-up.

Like so many other fantastic movies that deserve so much more success, it'll be a movie festival gem and real film connoisseurs will remember it :nick:

Regina George
2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

You’re not there to say what should or shouldn’t be done. 17 year old having relationship with a 24 year old guy is totally legal in Italy and that’s it. 

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, corvus albus said:

But you grow up a lot between that and we need a real age of consent. Please don't discuss that now because I doN't want to get off topic.

Anyone can “grow up” a lot during a period of 365 days , the number of your age doesn’t make a real different.

♄ Kindness Police.

Archived