๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga movie already filmed, "unsure" of new music date

Americano

Featured Posts

im so sorry but i keep seeing people talking about a 2012 single release being confirmed, but when and how was it confirmed?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerQueen

Well, maybe ARTPOP is just the full package of all that pertains to her upcoming in the future.

All of her work is her ARTPOP.

It looks like we got a wait ahead of us for a new album. The newest single is most likely just soundtrack stuff.

I can wait, I'm not upset and I know that she's got the tour and now all this other stuff that sounds like we have to get through first.

From that letter to her sweet fans, it sounds like this stuff has all been in her head and the decision to start anew and find happiness.

only if she cared. You're freaking 14.

It's for the big guys. It's a film for the more adult fans... not the lil teenagers.

BRING IT ON GAGA! SO PUMPED!

Anyone ever told you that you're a douchebag?

Lizzie Jacobson

I'm probably gonna see it no matter what. Just can't go to the classy movie theater and get my mom to take me and friends and just sit away from her/.

It's for the big guys. It's a film for the more adult fans... not the lil teenagers.

For someone who claims to be an adult fan, you sound like an immature elitist to me.

If that sounded rude, I apologize. But you're really disrespecting all the younger fans. Way to add fuel to the fire that is the disappointment that under 18 monsters won't be able to watch the movie in theaters easily.

Im only gonna go to her movie and force all my friends to go only so that it grosses more than part of me...

im the fan the rest of pop music hates :laughga:

NewYorkCity

About the whole Rated R thing: This is Gaga we are talking about, not katy perry... and I'm here for Gaga.. so...

And one question, Did she say that it's going to be aired on theatres? Maybe it's jus for a DVD..

Why did you have to be rude though?

BLOODANDSEMEN

It could at least be PG-13 :fat:

Rated R movies don't gross as much as PG-13 movies

Mehh, who cares about grossing? Gaga doesn't terribly, k'now?

I'd prefer a kick ass rated R movie that makes less, than some ponies and rainbows PG 13 ****. :laughga:

Yes!

So ready for this R rated film

I hope she doesn't just incorporate Born This Way era stuff in it, I want some ARTPOP in it as well.

I dunno how US ratings work tbh, but I thought anyone can go see a film rated R if an adult gives them permission and goes with them? I'm probably wrong aren't I?

If an adult goes you can go, but the problem is finding one who is willing to go :sweat:

Archived