Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow No. 28 on Billboard Hot 100

boysomewhere

Featured Posts

Eros92

Listen, I played this song at the bar on Friday night and then three old crotchety madonna fans at the bar who were trash talking it the whole time the whole bar literally sang a long with it and the bar was packed. So I mean give it a little time. This song will be number one soon. Everyone is loving it.

Amazing! and top 15 next week is on lock. Possibly top10 (maybe). I wish we had radio points though.

S0436

It’s going the way of the UK. Imagine if it ends up top10 in both the UK and US - it would be her biggest hit since Applause.

Doncho
13 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Kworb predicted 62k...and also 103k still indicates that Shallow will sell more than what it sold this week

Their initial prediction was actually 67k though. And their initial prediction for this week is 103k... wich seems a bit high in my opinion. Hopefully they are right!

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Their initial prediction was actually 67k though. And their initial prediction for this week is 103k... wich seems a bit high in my opinion. Hopefully they are right!

welp we better be streaming and buying Shallow then to match those numbers up then

homomo

With it being within the top 30 in the majority of streaming markets around the world, and predicted to sell over 100k by the end of this week, PLUS with a little radio... Shallow has a major chance at going top ten in the US and UK next week.

It’s basically already clocked to be Top 10 in Canada, and possibly number 1-3 in Ireland next week.

monsterdino
Just now, Interstellar said:

With it being within the top 30 in the majority of streaming markets around the world, and predicted to sell over 100k by the end of this week, PLUS with a little radio... Shallow has a major chance at going top ten in the US and UK next week.

It’s basically already clocked to be Top 10 in Canada, and possibly number 1-3 in Ireland next week.

Shallow is pulling for #5 in UK

homomo
1 minute ago, andrew23 said:

Is it possible to reach top 5 next week?

Top 10, yes.

Top 5? Better get streaming a little more.

BlahForever1

I was honestly hoping that this song would be a cute top 40 hit that would chart between 30-40 for a couple of weeks, and then leave the chart to never be seen again when it was first released so this is just amazing :heart:

Sneaky Oliver
47 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

And The Cure, G.U.Y., Joanne Piano Version :selena:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived