šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is new Marina music?

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

I think we've got a lot of Marina (and the Diamonds) stans here. We've heard 'Emotional machine' about two weeks ago but only in a live version and since then nothing else came across.

Does anyone have news when her new music/first single and album will arrive?Ā :saladga:

She has a new song on Clean Bandit's upcoming album (Baby) and part of a new single leaked a few months back (You)

Make it stupid!

Conservative Mom

not sure whom you are talking about but i wish her good luck it is not easy for a female lead singer to make a big lead in todays music industry:party:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Just what I was thinking today???!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5096707

We've got like 3Ā songs leaked snippets and Marina's been teasing new music so I've been wondering this tooĀ :duck:

Hope is soon 'cause I'm thirsty for new music of herĀ :messga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, MissWing said:

not sure whom you are talking about but i wish her good luck it is not easy for a female lead singer to make a big lead in todays music industry:party:

She isn't aiming for a hit with her solo material, obviously :rip:

Conservative Mom
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She isn't aiming for a hit with her solo material, obviously :rip:

ok i checked it up so she is a solo pop girl who happens to be fascinated byĀ diamonds? Ā i thought she was in a rock band.

i really don't know her before sorry:air:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Phaye Monster

Well her birthday is on Wednesday...

I think we'll get a single (Baby, probably, as they've already filmed the video) sometime in the next two months and then the album will come out maybe next March. We must be patient.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

Well her birthday is on Wednesday...

I think we'll get a single (Baby, probably, as they've already filmed the video) sometime in the next two months and then the album will come out maybe next March. We must be patient.

Didn't she release Froot (the song) on her birthday? Now I'm hyped a bitĀ :excited2:

Diamonster
15 minutes ago, MissWing said:

ok i checked it up so she is a solo pop girl who happens to be fascinated byĀ diamonds? Ā i thought she was in a rock band.

i really don't know her before sorry:air:

Her last name is diamandis thatā€™s all she isnā€™t fascinated by diamonds :vegas:

whore

On the dark web, Iā€™ll PayPal you $1.29 to find andĀ leak ā€œYouā€ or ā€œEmotional Machineā€Ā :staymad:

Archived