Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Omg I'm gonna see ASIB

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

That J
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yeah right thank you !!! 

I do know what you mean tho. I've been out since I was 19 but even after being out...some of my gay friends would make fun of me because I am very much an alpha kinda guy and theyd be like "ohhhhh here comes mr straight gay" and crap like that. Lmao. 

I say just be you and you'll be fine. Xo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Morphine Prince

ASIB is for everyone and people from all walks of life are enjoying it. 

Plus no one really cares who’s watching it or not. 

Enjoy! 

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, Deano said:

Awh I can totally see why from a young age this has affected you, I was also bullied at school for it but remember that when you were 12 at school all these kids hadn't had a clue about equal rights and I can bet you now that these people aren't like how they used to be now! Those people are clearly insecure about themselves ;)

Some of the people I used to hang out with who didn't know I was gay used to always make fun of gay people and say stuff like 'ohh thats so gay' 'this is sooooo gay' 'he looks like a gaylord' bla bla bla, those people are now completely chill about it. One of my friends has even came out and he was the worst. Like what the hell. :ladyhaha: 

Seriously though you'll be suprised with the outcome, and you'll have a huge weight off your shoulders!!!

Btw I don't know France too well but here in the UK not every woman goes for masculine men! Imagine if every straight woman in the world had a masculine boyfriend, how boring. It's just not true. :kara:

yeah I have a close friend that recently told me "I'm not homophobic but I think this is not natural" and things like that because we were talking about it. Of course she doesn't know I'm bi. And I often hear some comments about homosexuality by people who think they can criticize them safely with me because I'm straight, you know huh.

and I just want to add (sorry for talking that much) that even the idea of me telling my mom "hey I'm bi" (I know she would totally accept it) and her answering "ohh I always knew that" is making me so angry because no BICH YOU DID NOT KNOW! I mean, this is so reductive in 2018 to classify someone as a gay just because I listen to pop girls etc you know, so if she thinks I'm gay it's only based on some "girly" attitudes and don't want to feed those stereotypes you know

4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

ASIB is for everyone and people from all walks of life are enjoying it. 

Plus no one really cares who’s watching it or not. 

Enjoy! 

This is so true. I used to spend my time being so paranoid about what random strangers thought of me but now i really am over it because really most people are just thinking of themselves anyway and what they want to do. Its best just not to worry even if you notice odd looks from people. I often find myself pulling faces over things and then looking at someone and thats what people do they probably wont even be giving looks intentionally at you anyway. I think paranoia is such an untalked about issue with mental health tbh. And i think that lots of people value strangers perspectives way too much.

Andreu
3 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

idk if you're still in the closet but you don't seem to understand how hard it is to be in it and wanting to stay in it... I know I might be a shame for the LGBT community but I'm not strong enough to go through that I've already had tough depression time and now I'm feeling the best I've ever had so I don't want to waste it

you're not a shame, of course. But if you don't accept you and love yourself the way you are, I don't think anyone will ever do so. Remember that there's only thing you'll have for all your life: that's you. :heart:

And idk if I'm in the closet, I have never told anyone because I feel like there's nothing to tell people, but what I'm sure is that I'l do what I want.

And we're talking about hiding ur love for Gaga, why would u hide that u have taste, huh? :vegas:

Archived