Featured Posts

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silvestro Devacelli
3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

A short version was sung in the movie

I wouldn’t even call that a version

Week ass song but I’m here for it if it’s not just movie scenes again  (I know it’s not gonna happen but bitch don’t kill my vibe my country has just elected a fascist)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gagadonna

The Judas/The Edge of Glory, Do What U Want/Venus, Million Reasons/A-YO curse strikes once again :ohwell:

Cello

Praise be. Ever since I saw the movie on Friday I've been singing I'M ALONE IN MY HOUSE! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, Red said:

You just need a meatball with a makeup wipe to believe in you aaaaaaaaaaaaa I SCREAMED HAHAHAHAH

An east-coast american italian new york citian leftover meatball from manhattan which only believed in Gaga while 99 west-coast non-italian Los Angeles fresh meatballs didn't.. the story of the ASIB promo :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Bad Kids

but.. of.. I Never Love Again, Heal Me etc... why this track tho :'(

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Infinity Wave
41 minutes ago, DiamondFart said:

Literally no one asked for this but ok 

GUYS

WE'VE BEEN HERE DISCUSSING THE MISSING THE CURE VIDEO FOR AGES

AND NOW WE'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT A VIDEO FOR THIS WONDERFUL SONG

we really don't deserve her :saladga:

Colourful

2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

An east-coast american italian new york citian leftover meatball from manhattan which only believed in Gaga while 99 west-coast non-italian Los Angeles fresh meatballs didn't.. the story of the ASIB promo :vegas:

Don’t forget the meatball and Gaga had an immediate connection and before she knew it they were eating Bradley Cooper

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DutchHooker
Just now, Red said:

Don’t forget the meatball and Gaga had an immediate connection and before she knew it they were eating Bradley Cooper

Bradleyanne.... where do you think you're going... where do you think you're goooiiinngg gooiiinngg boyyy

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Miracle

I hope it's deleted movie scenes. LWIF id a great song, maybe not a grandiose ballad but a video will take it to the iTunes Top 10 and we'll give us more streams so hopefully it helps us get our beloved #1 on the BB200

Galagala

They want to mess the promo up again...........:saladga::huntyga:

Gaga really don't know how to  promo her works.

Archived