news

Lady Gaga to star in Broadway revival of Funny Girl

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Broadway musical is inevitable at this point, she wants that EGOT. I'd rather a original musical though, if she can write music for a film musical imagine what she can do for a Broadway musical. :giveup:

I can see her doing Broadway once her Vegas residency is over. Broadway takes loads of script training and training with a cast so if this happens (which is likely) then it would probably be in 2020.

Suspiria

Gaga is in Vegas for the next 2 years though so... that's cancelled I guess:vegas:

I'm assuming the guy misheard Rosie. She probably said she wants to play Gaga's mother.

Mister Gaga

I don't think this is true, but is inevitable that she'll be there in a couple of years, maybe a decade

Teal Ambition

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, Broadway World has been pretty accurate when reporting things

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Diamonster

At this pace I'll never see this woman live again unless I prostitute myself :messga:

This also reminds me of a dream I had a long time ago where Gaga told me she wanted to only be an actress and if I'd forgive her for it, it was cute :kara:

Archived